Next Step after EOI Fee Payment

Old Jan 24th 2015, 10:20 am
Just Joined

FrazSoomro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Next Step after EOI Fee Payment

Dear All,
I had received an EOI for my Australian immigration under the visa category 189. Now i have also paid the fee. Can you please let me know what is the next step? Should i start uploading the documents or will someone from the Australian immigration department contact me?

Also please let me know when do my spouse has to give her IELTS?

Best Regards,
Fraz Soomro
Old Jan 26th 2015, 11:45 am
Just Joined

thomasvo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Next Step after EOI Fee Payment

So you had the invite, you entered all your details into your visa application (https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login), submitted it and paid the fee?

Go back to https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login, log in with your user and password , click on your application and you can upload documents there.
Old Jan 26th 2015, 5:49 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Step after EOI Fee Payment

If your spouse doesn't currently have proof of functional English, you will need to select that you will pay the additional visa charge. Once she has IELTS you can tell your CO and submit her IELTS score.