New Skills Lists as of 19th April 2017

Old Apr 22nd 2017, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Iftekhar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Skills Lists as of 19th April 2017

Hi I have also done Assessment form Engineers Australia (EA) for SOL: 233914: Engineering Technologist. But at present the DIBP Ceiling for this SOL is full. It is in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) but showing Flagged SOL at www.anzscosearch.com. Befor changing from SOL to MLTSSL it was also showing flagged. As far I know that flagged occupation means this occupation may be removed in the up coming window which maybe June/July.

My question is as the System has has chnaged and many Occupation has already removed from SOL/CSOL or MLTSSL/STSOL is there any possibility to remove SOL 233914: Engineering Technologist from occupation list in next 17-18 window ?
Old Apr 22nd 2017, 9:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iftekhar
Hi I have also done Assessment form Engineers Australia (EA) for SOL: 233914: Engineering Technologist. But at present the DIBP Ceiling for this SOL is full. It is in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) but showing Flagged SOL at www.anzscosearch.com. Befor changing from SOL to MLTSSL it was also showing flagged. As far I know that flagged occupation means this occupation may be removed in the up coming window which maybe June/July.

My question is as the System has has chnaged and many Occupation has already removed from SOL/CSOL or MLTSSL/STSOL is there any possibility to remove SOL 233914: Engineering Technologist from occupation list in next 17-18 window ?
There is always a possibility an occupation could be removed, but as they have just restructured the lists, you may be okay. But no-one can give you any guarantees.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 6:09 am
Just Joined

Carlyvic is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a bit of an update.
My husband had asked TRA if he could change his skilled to be assessed from telecommunications technician to telecommunications lines worker.
He has received a reply this morning saying yes he can do that and to advise them what he wants to do.
It looks like they haven't got round to doing his assessment yet as he only sent it about a month ago.
I think this is what he's now going to do.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

ermpradhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
List of eligible skilled occupations

List of eligible skilled occupations

Only certain occupations are approved for use under Australia’s permanent and temporary skilled visa programmes. These occupations are listed in a legislative instrument that contains two schedules or ‘occupation lists’ that apply to different visa programmes.

On 19 April 2017, the:
Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) replaced the previous ‘Skilled Occupation List’ (SOL) and is available in Schedule 1 of the relevant legislative instrument
Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) replaced the previous ‘Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List’ (CSOL) and is available in Schedule 2 of the relevant legislative instrument.
Hi,
After 19 April 2017 due the MLTSSL, I am Confused . I am planing to have my ASC 261112 - Systems Analysts ,which was for 189. So does it mean now that comes under only 190. though I have calculated enough point still do I need to have state sponsorship for this categorize ?

I am working as SAP BASIS consultant, It will great if any one can help me with the roles and responsibilities for the employment reference .

One more thing, my spouse and me both want to migrate to AUS. she is also an IT working professional, so how can we both file for the 189.

expert please suggest.

Regards

Regards
Milan
Old Jun 5th 2017, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute

If applying as a Systems Analyst, assuming otherwise eligible, both the 189 and 190 visas would currently be open to you.
Where a person has a spouse/de facto partner that person could be included within a joint application.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

nadia9867 is an unknown quantity at this point

so i am thinking of applying for 149212 CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERS.. i am confused as to whether this is available for 189 or 190 and which state is sponsoring it at this time
Old Jun 20th 2017, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Carlyvic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nadia9867
so i am thinking of applying for 149212 CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERS.. i am confused as to whether this is available for 189 or 190 and which state is sponsoring it at this time
Hi, this would be eligible for a 190 visa and the states sponsoring at the moment are NT and Tasmania.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 1:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Call or Contact Centre Manager is ANZSCO 149211 and is on the list of removed occupations - https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/...ed-occupations

Customer Service Manager is ANZSCO 149212 and is on the combined list -http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/combined-stsol-mltssl

but not the medium to long term list - http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/W...s-lists/mltssl

which would mean only eligible for 190 as already mentioned. Getting sponsorship from a state has to be done separately.

Skills assessor is Vetassess who say this about the occupation:

Customer Service Manager (ANZSCO Code 149212)

This occupation requires a qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Diploma, in a field highly relevant to the nominated occupation.

In addition to this, applicants must have at least one year of post-qualification employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years in a field which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation. If employment is not post-qualification, then three additional years of highly relevant employment are required.

If the qualification is not in a highly relevant field, two years of employment at an appropriate skill level, completed in the last five years which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation is required. This is reduced to one year if there is an additional qualification at least at AQF Certificate IV level in a highly relevant field.

A positive assessment of both qualifications and employment is required for a positive Skills Assessment Outcome.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Jun 21st 2017 at 2:05 am.