New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old May 14th 2006, 8:16 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Sounds like the police to me!!!!

i too like a man in uniform, but firemen are my fav!!!! yum yum

hope you receive it in the post tomorrow Sam, it's gone beyond the joke now!!!
Get it sent off asap then it's all there waiting for your CO to pick it up, then they can process it in one go like ours!

Ive got a feeling everything will fall into place. Dont know why, I just think things will happen quicker than we imagined.

Anyway, we shall either way, get it this week and will courier it off with form 80, and IELTS.

How come some of the jan applicants are getting co's and you have your visa?

That is what I call jammy
Old May 14th 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ive got a feeling everything will fall into place. Dont know why, I just think things will happen quicker than we imagined.

Anyway, we shall either way, get it this week and will courier it off with form 80, and IELTS.

what's form 80?
Old May 14th 2006, 8:33 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

John said they felt sorry for us coz of the TRA thing!!!!

i'm not complaining, just waiting for surveyer and then sign contracts on house then i can book flights and accomodation, i refuse to do it till contracts are exchanged
Old May 14th 2006, 9:09 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Dima seem to have there finger out at the mo - Just read on Pomsinoz about a Fitter who put in his application 27/02/06 and got his visa 12/05/06 - He must have had the same co as Alan and Sam!!!!!! I want that co
Old May 15th 2006, 11:43 am
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Dima seem to have there finger out at the mo - Just read on Pomsinoz about a Fitter who put in his application 27/02/06 and got his visa 12/05/06 - He must have had the same co as Alan and Sam!!!!!! I want that co
Only a few Febs though.

Just been reading the January thread, it's all go there. We really should start to see more movement on the February apps very soon. Cross fingers.
Old May 15th 2006, 11:45 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My god that is quick.

We put ours in on 21 Feb. We havent got a CO yet.

Mind you, I wonder if Alan and Sam were told about their CO or did they just get the visa?

Some, I have heard, have just heard when they have the visa and not been told about a CO.
Old May 15th 2006, 12:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My god that is quick.

We put ours in on 21 Feb. We havent got a CO yet.

Mind you, I wonder if Alan and Sam were told about their CO or did they just get the visa?

Some, I have heard, have just heard when they have the visa and not been told about a CO.
I think that if everything is in order then you would have no need to know about your CO. From what I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) Alan and Sam didn't know they had been allotted a CO. They just got their visa grant straight away. Guess their application was complete and in perfect order. I'm with Kate on this one. I want the CO that keeps giving Feb applicants visas!

BTW, if you are reading this Alan and Sam, did your CO happen to say what region you were put into?
Old May 15th 2006, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dotnron
I think that if everything is in order then you would have no need to know about your CO. From what I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) Alan and Sam didn't know they had been allotted a CO. They just got their visa grant straight away. Guess their application was complete and in perfect order. I'm with Kate on this one. I want the CO that keeps giving Feb applicants visas!

BTW, if you are reading this Alan and Sam, did your CO happen to say what region you were put into?

apparently regions are not significant anymore!
Old May 15th 2006, 2:28 pm

Red face Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

How embarrassing.

Just answered the phone and left the Feb 06 thread up, instead of saying 'I shall check which administrator is dealing with your case, I said 'I shall check which Case Officer is dealing with your case'

Oh the shame of it.

I shall shrink the BE window right away.
Old May 15th 2006, 2:40 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dotnron

you are quite right we went straight to visa grant, reigion 5 if it's any help!!!!!
Old May 15th 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
2sreeby,136Modl,mechanic,wating for co
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested.
6 ladywithatorch: app 6/2/06: Ack 13/2/06: Nurse: 136 modl: frontloaded meds and pcc's
8 dotnron (136MODL)frontloaded meds March 24, PCC April 20
10 Lew (136 MODL)nurse-not front loaded
13 glennandkate 136MODL Fitter frontloaded
13 alanandsam 136MODL frontloaded ***VISA GRANT 4/5/06 ***
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician no meds or PCC yet
14 debbiemc, 136 MODL, nurse, frontloaded meds and pc's**CO allocated**
14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - front loaded
16 SBUK 136MODL (Frontladed)
21 Professional Princess (Meds frontloaded 19/4/06) Waiting Police checks
22 Touchingcloth (136 MODL) Nurse, FLd Meds 12/04/06. Waiting PCCs
24 Auzziebound 139
Old May 16th 2006, 4:57 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
2sreeby,136Modl,mechanic,wating for co
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested.
6 ladywithatorch: app 6/2/06: Ack 13/2/06: Nurse: 136 modl: frontloaded meds and pcc's
8 dotnron (136MODL)frontloaded meds March 24, PCC April 20
10 Lew (136 MODL)nurse-not front loaded
13 glennandkate 136MODL Fitter frontloaded
13 alanandsam 136MODL frontloaded ***VISA GRANT 4/5/06 ***
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician no meds or PCC yet
14 debbiemc, 136 MODL, nurse, frontloaded meds and pc's**CO allocated**
14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - front loaded
16 SBUK 136MODL (Frontladed)
21 Professional Princess (Meds frontloaded 19/4/06) Waiting Police checks
22 Touchingcloth (136 MODL) Nurse, FLd Meds 12/04/06. Waiting PCCs
24 Auzziebound 139
I just had a look at the january calender and noticed that a lot of the "January" applicants were actually acknowledged in the early part of feb! These guys are already starting to recieve co's, so fingers crossed, not long now!!!!!!
Old May 16th 2006, 7:19 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by coolie
I just had a look at the january calender and noticed that a lot of the "January" applicants were actually acknowledged in the early part of feb! These guys are already starting to recieve co's, so fingers crossed, not long now!!!!!!
Same too with Austimeline - a few Febs have co's. We have just got to be patient unfortunately and we will be there before we know it (I hope).
Old May 16th 2006, 7:33 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Same too with Austimeline - a few Febs have co's. We have just got to be patient unfortunately and we will be there before we know it (I hope).
Debs and Mark from the March thread just got a case officer - acknowledged by DIMIA on 3rd March - hang in there everyone!!

Graham
Old May 16th 2006, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by northerner
Debs and Mark from the March thread just got a case officer - acknowledged by DIMIA on 3rd March - hang in there everyone!!

Graham

God Im nervous now.

Just got police check, IELTS and form 80s to courier on Thursday.

DIMA received ours on 21 Feb, our meds are done and dusted.

I wonder when we will hear?

(biting nails)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.