New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old May 11th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Spill the beans then - what does touching cloth mean?

You'll find out if you sell your house and find yourself still waiting for your visa
Old May 11th 2006, 6:56 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
yeah, cum on dot or ron spill
Same thing as "turtle ing".
Old May 11th 2006, 8:02 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Get it now - funnily enough have sold house and not got visa -was just doing that today!!!!!!
Old May 11th 2006, 9:26 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Get it now - funnily enough have sold house and not got visa -was just doing that today!!!!!!
Better get back to immigration business here. Maybe I'm just really stupid, but I can't understand that post made by George about the new timelines. What does it all mean????? When will I get my visa?!?
No, really, I don't understand it. Are they working on Feb yet?
Old May 11th 2006, 9:36 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dotnron
Better get back to immigration business here. Maybe I'm just really stupid, but I can't understand that post made by George about the new timelines. What does it all mean????? When will I get my visa?!?
No, really, I don't understand it. Are they working on Feb yet?
Just been speaking about this on Australia forum - I sent the blank email to the address and an email was sent back but the dates were all over the place so I cut the first date and put it next to the first visa and so on through all dates and visas and to me it seemed MODL are onto 20-23 Feb BUT dont know if I worked it out that way for obvious reasons. Hopefully they will sort the formatting out and it will be easier to read next week.
Old May 12th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

huh!!!!!!! youve both lost me!!!! i know i'm not the brightest button!!

my mate has called me this morning to say they've been allocated an officer, theres was sent 10th december, she's nurse too! wonder if its because were using an agent?? main base oz??? makes you wonder?
Old May 12th 2006, 11:24 am
yeah but no but

huh!!!!!!! youve both lost me!!!! i know i'm not the brightest button!!

Lets put it nicely - making it to the toilet just a little bit too late.

my mate has called me this morning to say they've been allocated an officer, theres was sent 10th december, she's nurse too! wonder if its because were using an agent?? main base oz??? makes you wonder?
OH spoke to dima help desk this morning and they said they were processing December at the mo (wouldn't even put our file number into the computer to check for a co.), so it does tie in with your friend but saying that a lot on the Jan thread have co's now so I think its anyones guess why, if and when you get a co.
Old May 13th 2006, 11:23 pm
Still alive

I guess we all just have to be patient for a little while longer. It's really hard for me to do right now seeing how we are working so hard on our house at the moment.
Today (Saturday) I got up at 6 and by noon had painted our front door red (2 coats) moved my husbands gym equipment out of the basement, moved some furniture down the basement to make a family room, sewn a pair of curtains for the new family room and taken my son to his tae kwon do studio for a demo. Then came the work. This arvo we moved a large armoir from upstairs into our living room and sorted out the kitchen. Oh, and painted the back window frame.
Tomorrow...Paint the stairwell to the second floor in the morning and the real estated agent comes in the afternoon to get a key, put the lock box on the front door and put the sign on the lawn. After that I'm going to enjoy Mother's Day!!! (My son - age 9 - is making me dinner) I'll post the link to the website as soon as it's listed so you can all have a look. (Thinking I'll also post it in the Canada forum for those moving here. Maybe someone will buy it and put me out of my misery.)

Well, enough of my whining. I have to go up and clean the tub so I can have a bath before I change the sheets and crawl into bed.
Old May 14th 2006, 12:13 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
2sreeby,136Modl,mechanic,wating for co
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested.
6 ladywithatorch: app 6/2/06: Ack 13/2/06: Nurse: 136 modl: frontloaded meds and pcc's
8 dotnron (136MODL)frontloaded meds March 24, PCC April 20
10 Lew (136 MODL)nurse-not front loaded
13 glennandkate 136MODL Fitter frontloaded
13 alanandsam 136MODL frontloaded ***VISA GRANT 4/5/06 ***
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician no meds or PCC yet
14 debbiemc, 136 MODL, nurse, frontloaded meds and pc's**CO allocated**
14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - not front loaded
16 SBUK 136MODL (Frontladed)
21 Professional Princess (Meds frontloaded 19/4/06) Waiting Police checks
24 Auzziebound 139

I was on Jan thread til i realised i'd had a huge "blonde" moment for the last 2 months!!!!!

xRachx
Old May 14th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested.
6 ladywithatorch: app 6/2/06: Ack 13/2/06: Nurse: 136 modl: frontloaded meds and pcc's
14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - not front loaded
22 Touchingcloth (136 MODL) Nurse, FLd Meds 12/04/06. Waiting PCCs
24 Auzziebound 139

I was on Jan thread til i realised i'd had a huge "blonde" moment for the last 2 months!!!!!

xRachx
I'm afraid to tell you that you've just had another blonde moment by not updating the most recent list.
I've just had to re-add myself...Not sure if anyone else is missing
Old May 14th 2006, 7:43 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - front loaded
24 Auzziebound 139

I thought I did not frontload, but, just like our friend I realised I was having a blonde moment!
Old May 14th 2006, 7:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolie
I thought I did not frontload, but, just like our friend I realised I was having a blonde moment!
I think the Met are on long term blonde moments because they have been sending our police checks to the wrong address.
Old May 14th 2006, 7:48 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think the Met are on long term blonde moments because they have been sending our police checks to the wrong address.

WTF

how have they managed that one
Old May 14th 2006, 7:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
WTF

how have they managed that one

Oh I dont know but the girl was very embarrassed.

They said they have sent out a third and if that doesnt get there, they are making provisions for us to come and collect them.

No hardship really as I have a penchant for men in uniform.

Someone has a couple of our police checks kicking around their property anyway.

I am past caring too much now Sam.

At best we get them tomorrow, at worst we go to collect on Wednesday.

Hopefully courier booked for Thursday and then its a matter of waiting like the other feb applicants to see when we get a CO.
Old May 14th 2006, 8:04 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh I dont know but the girl was very embarrassed.

They said they have sent out a third and if that doesnt get there, they are making provisions for us to come and collect them.

No hardship really as I have a penchant for men in uniform.

Someone has a couple of our police checks kicking around their property anyway.

I am past caring too much now Sam.

At best we get them tomorrow, at worst we go to collect on Wednesday.

Hopefully courier booked for Thursday and then its a matter of waiting like the other feb applicants to see when we get a CO.

Sounds like the police to me!!!!

i too like a man in uniform, but firemen are my fav!!!! yum yum

hope you receive it in the post tomorrow Sam, it's gone beyond the joke now!!!
Get it sent off asap then it's all there waiting for your CO to pick it up, then they can process it in one go like ours!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.