New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old May 7th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice
Default Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
2sreeby,136Modl,mechanic,wating for co
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested
8 dotnron (136MODL)frontloaded meds March 24, PCC April 20
10 Lew (136 MODL)nurse-not front loaded
13 glennandkate 136MODL Fitter frontloaded
13 alanandsam 136MODL frontloaded ***VISA GRANT 4/5/06 ***
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician no meds or PCC yet
14 debbiemc, 136 MODL, nurse, frontloaded meds and pc's
14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - not front loaded
16 SBUK 136MODL (Frontladed)
24 Auzziebound 139
Old May 8th 2006, 6:36 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all
Just adding my name to the new Feb thread and letting you know that we're still waiting !!!

Anyone got their CO yet ?
Old May 8th 2006, 8:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested
16 SBUK 136MODL (Frontladed)
21 Professional Princess (Meds frontloaded 19/4/06) Waiting Police checks
24 Auzziebound 139

I got the email this morning from LCU saying 'both medical results have been finalised' I take it that this is a good thing?
Old May 8th 2006, 9:05 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Alan and Sam:

CONGRATULATIONS! Fantastic you have already been granted the visa!

May I ask you: how do you know DIMIA go by the date they ack application? I thought they would go by the date it was received? I mean, some may never receive the ack letter!?

If they go by the date they acknowledge, I must change my date from 1 --> 15 February...

Cheers,
Janni

PS: Why was the first thread shut down?

Originally Posted by alan and sam
The DIMA go by the date they ack application, mine was 13th Feb, sent 10th Feb!
We have till 14th Feb 2007 to activate visa!

still not reall!!!! wwooohhooooo
Old May 8th 2006, 5:27 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Alan and Sam:

CONGRATULATIONS! Fantastic you have already been granted the visa!

May I ask you: how do you know DIMIA go by the date they ack application? I thought they would go by the date it was received? I mean, some may never receive the ack letter!?

If they go by the date they acknowledge, I must change my date from 1 --> 15 February...

Cheers,
Janni

PS: Why was the first thread shut down?
Visa grant letter states, application dated and recieved by this office (blah blah) on the 13th Feb 2006

First thread was shut down as it became a pick on PP thread by a certain member!!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
16 SBUK 136MODL, Carpenter/Joiner (Frontloaded Meds/PCC).
21 Professional Princess (Meds frontloaded 19/4/06) Waiting Police checks
24 Auzziebound 139

I got the email this morning from LCU saying 'both medical results have been finalised' I take it that this is a good thing?
Sorry just messin'
Old May 9th 2006, 8:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Passports came back this morning!!!

Permitted to remain in Australia indefinitely!!!!

Rock on DIMA!!!! thanks
Old May 9th 2006, 8:07 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Passports came back this morning!!!

Permitted to remain in Australia indefinitely!!!!

Rock on DIMA!!!! thanks
I hate you.

Graham
Old May 9th 2006, 8:21 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by northerner
I hate you.

Graham
And I second that
Old May 9th 2006, 8:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Sam.

Does it seem real yet?
Old May 9th 2006, 8:30 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Congratulations Sam.

Does it seem real yet?

umm, not till this morning really! kept thinking someones gonna phone me up and say 'not really, just joking' but now the passports are back and i've got the stack of paper work to sign for the house it is suddenly very real!! and scary!!!!
Old May 9th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Just thought I would let you all know - I'VE SOLD MY HOUSE.....
I was really depressed this morning as its been on for 4 weeks and we have only had 2 people round on the first and second day it was on the market. Then had a call today at 1.30 that someone wanted to come and see it (had to put them off til 3.30 as the house was a pig sty) and they have just phoned andoffered £500 less than we wanted but I dont care
I'VE SOLD MY HOUSE.

kate thats fab news, well done and congrats to you both

don, i'm a nurse MODL and havent yet got a CO and its been 3 months i live in hope it wont be long though! weve front loaded everthing too! so its limbo land for a while longer
Old May 9th 2006, 10:39 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

OK. My letter, dated 16 February, says:

".. I refer to this application for a Class BN subclass 137 Skilled – State/Territory Nominated Independent visa, received in this office on 1st February 2006.."

So I guess 1 February is correct (?).

What a shame the first thread was shut down:-(

Good to hear your passports came back!

Visa grant letter states, application dated and recieved by this office (blah blah) on the 13th Feb 2006

First thread was shut down as it became a pick on PP thread by a certain member!!!!
Old May 9th 2006, 10:44 am

Forgot to tell you we completed meds today. Will be send by courier one of the next days.

Only Police Checks missing now - will collect them at the Police Station later this week and send them off and then there is only to wait for the CO or visa grant...:-)

Have a nice day all!

Cheers,
Janni
Old May 9th 2006, 1:52 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, our house goes up for sale tonight. Agent is coming over at 6:30 to sign the papers. Nervous and excited at the same time. There are similar houses in our area for sale for about $7000 less than what we're asking, but we have included so much that they are not. All appliances (fridge, stove - both only 3 years old - washer and dryer, freezer, microwave, second fridge), 5 brand new windows, newly painted, newly renovated kitchen, etc. We're also not in too much of a hurry to sell, as we haven't got a CO yet, never mind a visa.
Just to top it all off, my husband is flat in bed for the next week as he's hurt his back quite badly. So, guess who gets to do all the cleaning and last minute details! Men...Can't live with them, can't kill them!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.