Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

'Missing documents' email from ACS skill assessment

'Missing documents' email from ACS skill assessment

Old Aug 22nd 2017, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

smrajan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 'Missing documents' email from ACS skill assessment

Hello friends,

I have submitted my qualifications and employment references of two employers a week ago, today i received an email from caseworker asking for missing documents and the email refers to send me again my employment references. i have doubled checked my submission and both documents are uploaded so i am confused what they are looking for. both my reference letters are in company letter head with signed of HR
and mentioned my start - end date, position, full time with job descriptions. please find the email below:

""Hi Rajan,

Skills Assessment No: A-XXXXXX

This is a courtesy email to advise you that we require additional documentation to process your application.

Please upload the requested additional documents below into your Online Application Form by logging into your applicant dashboard using the following link: Dashboard Login.

All required documents must be uploaded at the same time.

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:
Certified copy of detailed employer reference or third party Statutory Declaration for both your experience
Each employment reference must contain:
Start & Finish Dates of Employment - if currently employed, your "finish" date can be written as the "To Date", but the job reference must have the date when it was written or it will be assessed as not suitable.
Description of Duties Performed - required to determine the relevance to the nominated occupation
Hours worked - Full time or Part time
Country where Employment was Completed - if you have worked with the same company in different countries, the job reference must have the dates and locations clearly specified.
Company Letterhead and signed by the author

Example of Employment Reference - click here:

Each Statutory Declaration must contain:

All Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must clearly state that the document was "Sworn Before" or "Signed Before" or "Witnessed Before" the authorised witness by the referee and signed by the authorised witness, along with the date and place in which the declaration was witnessed.

The Statutory Declaration or Affidavit must be written by a third party work colleague and NOT written by you, the applicant.

A Statutory Declaration or Affidavit written by a work colleague needs to describe the working relationship with you and details of your duties performed with relevant dates of employment. It is preferable that the work colleague writing the declaration be at a supervisory level.

An example of how to define a working relationship is as follows:

'I can confirm that (applicant name) carried out the duties and roles specified in this document at (company name) as I was his/her (supervisor, colleague, manager etc.) who interacted with and witnessed his/her work on a regular basis throughout the employment.'

All third party Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must include only one of the following:
Certified copy of Payslips – preferably first & last payslip
Certified copy of Human Resource statement or Service Certificate
Certified copy of Termination Letter with corresponding dates
Please Note: the ACS is unable to accept letters of appointment, self-statutory declarations or contracts as employment references.

We will place your skills assessment on hold for an extra 30 days. If no contact is received within this period, your application will be assessed according to the current documents.

Kind regards,

The Skills Assessment Team
Australian Computer Society"""""

Anyone please advise do i resubmit previous letters again or they are wanting to see in different format ?

Thanks in advance,
Rajan
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Missing documents' email from ACS skill assessment

If your documents were not in the format they stipulate and do not contain all the required dates and information, then yes you need to re do them.

I can only assume that what you sent does not comply. If you are confident that it does then you should contact the assessing body and ask why they have asked you to re submit.
Old Aug 23rd 2017, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The only difference I found on my current employer reference letter says 'PRESENT' instead of "To Date" as they have mentioned below. I am not sure if that makes any differences.

""Start & Finish Dates of Employment - if currently employed, your "finish" date can be written as the "To Date", but the job reference must have the date when it was written or it will be assessed as not suitable""

And my both letters didn't mention countries as I always worked in UK.

"Country where Employment was Completed - if you have worked with the same company in different countries, the job reference must have the dates and locations clearly specified"

Could you please advise if there is any way I can verify my letters are okay before talking to assessment body ?

Thanks.
Old Aug 23rd 2017, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well you need to add the countries as requested.
Old Aug 23rd 2017, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

I guess you only need to include countries if you were working in different places in same company, but I was in the UK for whole time.

do you think I can email the caseworker and ask the reason for this email ?
Old Aug 23rd 2017, 12:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smrajan
I guess you only need to include countries if you were working in different places in same company, but I was in the UK for whole time.

do you think I can email the caseworker and ask the reason for this email ?
well its the caseworker who asked for the info,so if you don't understand what they want logic says you could ask the caseworker.....
Old Aug 25th 2017, 12:59 pm

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

ACS are *very* pedantic, as you've discovered.

You need to study the reference requirements and supply *exactly* what they require.

Regards,

Richard
Old Aug 29th 2017, 6:02 am
Just Joined

sivanes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We have also received same reply from ACS for current employment alone as "no documents were uploaded". But we are able to browse the document from our ACS login.

As you have mentioned, only difference found in my current third party Statutory Declaration letter says 'TILL DATE(Aug, 2017)' instead of "To Date". Does this makes a difference?

Can you please let us know, if you have corrected and resubmitted the particular document alone.

As per the discussion i assume ACS will only reply "no documents were uploaded", even if document is incorrect or missing information in the document.

Kindly correct if my understanding is wrong.

Regards,
Siva
Old Feb 16th 2018, 3:03 am
Just Joined

gagan.upadhyaya is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Did you receive any link to attach the documents after that because while we click on Dashboard Login it does not provide any option to upload additional documents? I have also received the same email asking for Bachelors documentation. Also I have replied to that email asking for help to provide link to attach documents. What do you think as to how many days they take to reply or enable to link to upload?

Hope to hear soon.

Thanks

Gagan