May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

I checked the January 2009 applicants, there are some 175 that got their visas, some got CO already. There's another post from April 09 applicant who applied initially as 175 and shifted to 176, got visa approved and was given 175 visa. So far that was the quickest processing I have ever seen here.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

mguy84 will become famous soon enoughmguy84 will become famous soon enough

If you look at the other posts by people who have applied last year, it will give you an idea of the time between initial application and the assignment of a CO. I am assuming that the waiting time will be the same, maybe longer.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mguy84
If you look at the other posts by people who have applied last year, it will give you an idea of the time between initial application and the assignment of a CO. I am assuming that the waiting time will be the same, maybe longer.
Your assumption may be right. However, after introducing new CSL most of the applicants from Jan 2008 to Jan 2009 got CO between march and June 2009. So, duration of wait of Jan 2008 applicant was about 14 months whereas Jan 2009 applicants had to wait not more than 5 months. It's apparent that the duration varied with a large difference and it reduced as time forwarde. Who knows all applicants upto july 2009 will get CO within end of july (if I guess).

My point is DIAC is unpredictable ever since. Only time will say.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a gut feelings that we will all have CO assigned by August. I hope before July ends. But to my estimate, if everything goes smoothly, we will have our visas by November or December if not earlier. Keep our fingers crossed. Let's just be patient and take it easy. Some of the applicants who subscribed on BE panic so easily and constantly checking their application, maybe 10 times a day. I just laughed at them.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Your assumption may be right. However, after introducing new CSL most of the applicants from Jan 2008 to Jan 2009 got CO between march and June 2009. So, duration of wait of Jan 2008 applicant was about 14 months whereas Jan 2009 applicants had to wait not more than 5 months. It's apparent that the duration varied with a large difference and it reduced as time forwarde. Who knows all applicants upto july 2009 will get CO within end of july (if I guess).

My point is DIAC is unpredictable ever since. Only time will say.
i hope that , it seems DIAC now focus more on SS application
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

Dimko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by H2fusion
I have a gut feelings that we will all have CO assigned by August. I hope before July ends. But to my estimate, if everything goes smoothly, we will have our visas by November or December if not earlier. Keep our fingers crossed. Let's just be patient and take it easy. Some of the applicants who subscribed on BE panic so easily and constantly checking their application, maybe 10 times a day. I just laughed at them.
Hi
Any grounds for that OR just suppose ?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

I read this in the budget announcement published in DIAC web site

- DIAC has no precise estimation for processing time and it's related to the processing conditions

-CSL applications will be assessed after all State and emp sponsored
- skill migration will be reduced to 108100 (it was annaouced to be 115000 ) and the reduction will effect 175 applicants

- in 2008/09 State and emp sponsored streams represent 43% off the visa grants and expected to represent aprox. 50% in 2009/10 with a corresponding decline in 175 visa

-JobReady test will be introduced and it will effect trade occupation applicants from jan 2010

- priority processing changes will remain the same for 2009/10 until 30 june 2010

the link:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Haven't seen a dedicated thread for the lovely May people, so thought I'd start one up for you! Good Luck everyone!!!
I'm an April applicant on CSL/MODL-175 without any sponsorship.
IELTS - Aug.08 (for other reason)
Skills Assessment - lodged Feb.09, App-Early Apr. 09.
e-lodge as on CSL, MODL, without a sponsorship. Apr. 09
still waiting a CO allocation. (Chances are it will be delayed a little bit because I live in a high risk country.)

Your IELTS score is 9!! It's really amazing. Mine is 6.5.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

I do. about 10 times a day ^^
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

jwalvet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mguy84
I think that it is fair to say that the 175 applicants have about a 7 month wait before being allocated a CO. So we should be looking at Nov/Dec this year.
Oh!!! it means i should forget 'bout it for some time thanx for the info....
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

jwalvet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nashr
i checked Jan and February threads , it seems DIAC just moved to fig Jan 175/CSL 2009.
Thanks a lot.... I think i should forget 'bout Australia for some time..
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

From where is this gut-feeling coming, not a single March 09 has been granted CO so far.. they are still at Feb and May is 3 months away so shouldn't it be OCT 09 rather than July End. We should not be too optimistic, it will only give pain and frustration. Forget about it and enjoy your other (non-Immigration) life.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I just joined the forum. So thought to introduce myself.

. SAP/Oracle Certified Currently working in SAP-Netweaver @ Siemens
. IELTS OverAll 6.5 with All modules atelast 6
. MS Degree with 5 Years Experice
. Positive Assessment from ACS with MODL.
. Filed DIAC on 25 May 2009 Under GSM subclass 175 Modl/CSL Paper Based.
. Applied from High Risk Country

So I am in the same boat as other people in this thread. Hi to all the companions.

Regards,
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
From where is this gut-feeling coming, not a single March 09 has been granted CO so far.. they are still at Feb and May is 3 months away so shouldn't it be OCT 09 rather than July End. We should not be too optimistic, it will only give pain and frustration. Forget about it and enjoy your other (non-Immigration) life.

I agree with you. There are alot of ppl on BE who get panic so easily and are constantly pinging on forums regarding their frustration. I assume it will take at least 2 months to get CO, since from more than past 1 month applicants from january 2009 are still getting COs. So guys just chill and have some rest
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cachiph
Hi
I just joined the forum. So thought to introduce myself.

. SAP/Oracle Certified Currently working in SAP-Netweaver @ Siemens
. IELTS OverAll 6.5 with All modules atelast 6
. MS Degree with 5 Years Experice
. Positive Assessment from ACS with MODL.
. Filed DIAC on 25 May 2009 Under GSM subclass 175 Modl/CSL Paper Based.
. Applied from High Risk Country

So I am in the same boat as other people in this thread. Hi to all the companions.

Regards,
welcome mate

we are quite the same..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.