London Office Application times?

Old Feb 17th 2001, 9:24 am
Brad

Hi

I bet this is the first question asked by all new subscrbers to this group, so why should
I be any different?

What is the general feeling of how long Skilled Aus Sponsored Applications are taking at
the London office at the moment.

Thanks for tolerating the question

Brad

Old Feb 17th 2001, 6:30 pm
Mark Gardner

Hi Brad,

How long is a piece of string used to be the standard reply (from some anyway)

It would seem that at present if all is in order you can expect a turn around of just over
3 months, this changes dependent on how busy they are. The next deadline is July I think,
things will probably start to get busy around May, and process times will likely slow down
a bit from then.

The time above is for visa applications after your skills assessment has been completed
and you have received confirmation of the receipt of your visa app.

Please don't take this as gospel as things can change .

Cheers Mark & Sibs
--

> Hi
>
> I bet this is the first question asked by all new subscrbers to this
group,
> so why should I be any different?
>
> What is the general feeling of how long Skilled Aus Sponsored Applications are taking at
> the London office at the moment.
>
> Thanks for tolerating the question
>
> Brad

Old Feb 18th 2001, 8:25 pm
Pete

I wish it was 3 months Mark. I, like some others in this group, submitted at the end of
August and have heard nothing since except a letter stating that waiting times have gone
up from 6 to 9 months. Unlike you tho, I foolishly didn't fast track my TRA application
and so I twiddled my thumbs for 3 months waiting on that to arrive.

Pete

Old Feb 19th 2001, 6:03 pm
Mark Gardner

Hi Pete,

I was going on Stew Treagust's turn around.

Unless I got it hopelessly muddled I thought he sent his visa app off at about the end of
November..........Then again I have had a lot happening lately so may have got the whole
time frame skewed or mistaken another part in the process for the sending of his app.

If I have then I apologise to you all.

Not to mention Sibs, I have her all in a panic after saying it could be as early as
May/June that we receive our visa

Good Luck All Anyway

Cheers Mark.

--

> I wish it was 3 months Mark. I, like some others in this group, submitted at the end of
> August and have heard nothing since except a letter stating that waiting times have gone
> up from 6 to 9 months. Unlike you tho, I foolishly didn't fast track my TRA application
> and so I twiddled my thumbs for 3 months waiting on that to arrive.
>
> Pete

Old Feb 21st 2001, 9:28 pm
andy&kath

HI all stew sent is app in about May ,went for is medical in October and got is visa last
week,but we have heard from people how sent there's in July and still haven't herd
anything yet so they have only prosiest 2 months we sent are in November so we still have
a long wait ,there's one thing about this method you end up being very patient people Kath

> Hi Pete,
>
> I was going on Stew Treagust's turn around.
>
> Unless I got it hopelessly muddled I thought he sent his visa app off at about the end
> of November..........Then again I have had a lot happening lately so may have got the
> whole time frame skewed or mistaken another
part
> in the process for the sending of his app.
>
> If I have then I apologise to you all.
>
> Not to mention Sibs, I have her all in a panic after saying it could be as early as
> May/June that we receive our visa
>
> Good Luck All Anyway
>
> Cheers Mark.
>
> --
>

> > I wish it was 3 months Mark. I, like some others in this group,
submitted
> > at the end of August and have heard nothing since except a letter
stating
> > that waiting times have gone up from 6 to 9 months. Unlike you tho, I foolishly didn't
> > fast track my TRA application and so I twiddled my
thumbs
> > for 3 months waiting on that to arrive.
> >
> > Pete
> >
> >