Life looking dark again

Old Jun 5th 2015, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

gh_be_aussie is on a distinguished road
Angry Life looking dark again

I am Australian citizen and divorced few years ago .I married with my loving wife earlier this year.
My wife received a call from high commission yesterday but she could not tell the first place of meeting and year mentioned in application (she told 2012 while application mentioned 2013 )
My wife also informed CO that partner visa application was completed by my husband with my help.
Also my wife has previous partner visa refusal from UK

Looks like our chances are less.

Last edited by gh_be_aussie; Jun 5th 2015 at 9:26 am.
Old Jun 5th 2015, 10:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life looking dark again

Originally Posted by gh_be_aussie
I am Australian citizen and divorced few years ago .I married with my loving wife earlier this year.
My wife received a call from high commission yesterday but she could not tell the first place of meeting and year mentioned in application (she told 2012 while application mentioned 2013 )
My wife also informed CO that partner visa application was completed by my husband with my help.
Also my wife has previous partner visa refusal from UK

Looks like our chances are less.
Has your wife's visa been refused? What country is she applying from? Are you currently living together?
Old Jun 5th 2015, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Pollayana. You have been great help when i applied for PR too.

Visa is not refused, case officer in pakistan currently asked for more wedding pictures, statements about previous relationships, phone calls etc.

She applied from Pakistan (i was filling form, which cause inconsistency in answer)

We are not living together but i was with her a month ago and enjoyed our life together in Pakistan (after wedding)

Do you think, it is a good option to clarify in email why she messed up answer regarding first meeting place and time.

Cheers,
Ghaffar
Old Jun 5th 2015, 12:14 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Pollayana. You have been great help when i applied for PR too.

Visa is not refused, case officer in pakistan currently asked for more wedding pictures, statements about previous relationships, phone calls etc.

She applied from Pakistan (i was filling form, which cause inconsistency in answer)

We are not living together but i was with her a month ago and enjoyed our life together in Pakistan (after wedding)

Do you think, it is a good option to clarify in email why she messed up answer regarding first meeting place and time.

Cheers,
Ghaffar
Tricky one, not knowing how your CO thinks.

All I can say is that in your shoes I wouldn't make an issue of it specifically. If you have to give more statements or something one of you could maybe mention how a certain trip or meeting meant more to you than when you first met because you grew a ot closer on that occasion - that occasion being the one mentioned in error by your wife. Or make a joke about how much you love her but she has a shocking memory for names and dates - something like that.

Remember the CO is human and is not trying to trip up you or your wife. The CO knows that you are both human too and under the stress of an interview many people make errors.
The CO will want to form the overall picture of the relationship. That picture may include a husband who teases his wife for having a bad memory. It may also includea wife hwo has help with the forms from her husband because she is slow at paperwork and dislikes it. Many people do the paperwork as a couple because one partner is better at it than the other - my own visa was like that, I did almost everything, simply because I am more used to doing paperwork.

Just think about the replies you send the CO and try to show how you are a close and loving couple even though you have to be apart.

Good luck
Old Jun 5th 2015, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Pollayana.

Your words had taken a million stones from my shoulders. Thanks a lot.

How her previous visa refusal for spouse application in UK will impact current Australian application?

Cheers
Old Jun 5th 2015, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks
Old Jun 5th 2015, 7:35 pm
Home and Happy

Thanks Pollayana.

Your words had taken a million stones from my shoulders. Thanks a lot.

How her previous visa refusal for spouse application in UK will impact current Australian application?

Cheers
o idea I'm afraid, specially as I don't know why it was refused.....
Old Aug 27th 2015, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Life looking dark again

Just i can not wait for my wife, i applied for visitor and partner visa at same time, i tried to contact high communication in home country and each time they say your partner is in progress and looks like it is progressing hence we are waiting on it and ignoring your visit visa.

It's been 4 months to visitor visa and 5 months to partner visa. Do not know what i should do , as the purpose of visitor visa has already been doomed.

I am thinking of asking my local MP office to inquire visitor visa status but i am concerned of backfire on partner visa.

Confused and frustrated as i can not wait to meet my lovely wife!
Old Aug 27th 2015, 10:38 am
Home and Happy

Just i can not wait for my wife, i applied for visitor and partner visa at same time, i tried to contact high communication in home country and each time they say your partner is in progress and looks like it is progressing hence we are waiting on it and ignoring your visit visa.

It's been 4 months to visitor visa and 5 months to partner visa. Do not know what i should do , as the purpose of visitor visa has already been doomed.

I am thinking of asking my local MP office to inquire visitor visa status but i am concerned of backfire on partner visa.

Confused and frustrated as i can not wait to meet my lovely wife!
She is from a High Risk country I believe, that will raise flags if applying for a tourist visa alongside the Partner visa as they may well not believe she is only a tourist. They will be looking at her as if she is intending coming to stay here with her husband. Its unfortunate but you will almost certainly just have to wait for the Partner Visa decision. Even Low Risk countries have a ong wait for those these days and couples are often forced to be apart for many months.

Asking an MP will not speed up the grant of either visa as they are not excessive timelines, they are well within normal limits.
Old Aug 29th 2015, 1:19 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You should expect a long wait if you are applying for a partner visa from Pakistan. The UK is a low risk country but waiting times are 10-14 months for a partner visa.