January 2010 Applicants

Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by infojami
My case officer requested further information as follows (meds were submitted before CO),

####
To facilitate the assessment of this application, you are requested to provide the following
additional information listed below:

Character requirement
● Police clearance certificate for each applicant aged 16 years or over from every country
where you have lived for a total of at least 12 months in the last 10 years. Please refer to
the enclosed form Character requirements penal clearance certificates for further instructions.
You must provide the original certificates.

For information on obtaining police clearances please refer to the Character Requirements Penal
Clearance Certificates (formerly known as Form 47P) available at
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...ents/index.htm

Timeframe for response
You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter.
###

So I uploaded PCC.

In some cases (mostly applicant form HR country), CO also asked for Form 80.

My question is should I send the Form 80 now or wait until CO asked me to do so?
Form 80 is quite long and very detailed. If your CO hasnt asked for it then I wouldnt bother as im sure if they would have wanted it then they would have requested it
Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wilson01
Form 80 is quite long and very detailed. If your CO hasnt asked for it then I wouldnt bother as im sure if they would have wanted it then they would have requested it
I just signed some papers and rest of those done by my agent.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: January 2010 Applicants

Hi,

My CO is assigned today, and he requested Meds, PCC, and Form 80. Thanks.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

khurramc is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all. this is khurram from pakistan. My time line is :

Assessment :13/10/2009
IELTS: 20/11/2009
Application GSM 175(CSL+MODL) online applied : 29/01/2010
Application Being Processed Further: 16/03/2010

On the same day, 16/03/2010, I received an email from the DIAC informing me about the name of the case officer for my file and that he has requested form 80 only. no meds, no PCC. My documents status is still showing all required and I have uploaded all of them. I did upload form 80 on 21/03/2010 and emailed it as well to team 2 and got the confirmation email as well.

My question is why have not the CO asked for meds and pcc and why has not my documents status changed ? should I launch a Post Lodgment Enquiry ?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by khurramc
hi all. this is khurram from pakistan. My time line is :

Assessment :13/10/2009
IELTS: 20/11/2009
Application GSM 175(CSL+MODL) online applied : 29/01/2010
Application Being Processed Further: 16/03/2010

On the same day, 16/03/2010, I received an email from the DIAC informing me about the name of the case officer for my file and that he has requested form 80 only. no meds, no PCC. My documents status is still showing all required and I have uploaded all of them. I did upload form 80 on 21/03/2010 and emailed it as well to team 2 and got the confirmation email as well.

My question is why have not the CO asked for meds and pcc and why has not my documents status changed ? should I launch a Post Lodgment Enquiry ?
Hi and welcome to BE To be honest, I really would not send a PLE at the moment. Your CO will ask for medicals and pcc when they are ready to receive them. Trust me, compared to others, you have not been waiting very long judging by your timeline so for now continue with your patience and do whatever your CO has requested. They will soon contact you for further documents
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

khurramc is an unknown quantity at this point

ok then i should be sitting quietly and waiting for the CO to ask for docs. thanks for the reply amanda.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

You better do your medical and pcc as you already got CO. It will save your time.

CO will definitely ask for meds and pcc.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by infojami
You better do your medical and pcc as you already got CO. It will save your time.

CO will definitely ask for meds and pcc.
The panel doctor in Pakistan won't do your medical until requested by CO. You can definitely go ahead and submit your PCC.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by mkokab1
The panel doctor in Pakistan won't do your medical until requested by CO.
No u can undergo medicals in Pakistan without letter from DIAC.I did this and they just wanted applicant info which is already there on electronic versions of form 26 and 160.Just go for meds!!!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
No u can undergo medicals in Pakistan without letter from DIAC.I did this and they just wanted applicant info which is already there on electronic versions of form 26 and 160.Just go for meds!!!
Should we submit online application status on which Medical Outstanding & Required in mentioned? Is it enough for medical?
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

aliza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bbulsara
Hi

I am Also in Jan 2010

ACS +Ve - 29 Dec 09 (Computer Professional)(nec) Only on SOL
IELTS - 6.5 Overall, L:7,R:6,W:6,S:6.5,
GSM-176 (Family Sponspred)Lodge 10 Jan 2010
ABPF : 1 FEB 2010
Hi Sara,

I also fall under same category as urs. Even i have applied under SOL category (Computer Profession). I applied on 22nd May 2008.
Can u plz tell me did u hear anything from DIAC after ur status got updated to 'ABPF'?

Aliza
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by alipa
Should we submit online application status on which Medical Outstanding & Required in mentioned? Is it enough for medical?
no...just take ur 26EH and 160EH forms with you with passport(original+1 copy) and ID card(original+1 copy) and thats all...first get an appointment by calling at anyone of following nos.
0306 2922575
0307 5371776
good luck
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

aliza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliza
Hi Sara,

I also fall under same category as urs. Even i have applied under SOL category (Computer Profession). I applied on 22nd May 2008.
Can u plz tell me did u hear anything from DIAC after ur status got updated to 'ABPF'?

Aliza

Can Any one tell me when does this status change to ABPF? coz it has been 2 years since my application is lodged it didnt change to ABPF.

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
no...just take ur 26EH and 160EH forms with you with passport(original+1 copy) and ID card(original+1 copy) and thats all...first get an appointment by calling at anyone of following nos.
0306 2922575
0307 5371776
good luck
Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2010, 9:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aliza
Can Any one tell me when does this status change to ABPF? coz it has been 2 years since my application is lodged it didnt change to ABPF.

Thanks in advance
When a case officer gets round to it. The online status often bears no resemblance to what is actually happening with the application.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.