Industrial Engineer assessment query

Old Jul 22nd 2016, 9:40 am
Just Joined

waqas.pppm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Industrial Engineer assessment query

I was assessed as Industrial Engineer in EA assessment.

I applied for CDR+Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment.

For CDR , assessor gave me positive result as Industrial Engineer.

For Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment. Assessor emailed me that He did not include the assessment in outcome letter due to lack of documentary evidences.

Hence, He gave me a letter for positive CDR result.

Now, what to do? Can I proceed further as skilled employment assessment is optional.

Suggestions are welcomed

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jul 22nd 2016 at 10:33 am.
Old Jul 22nd 2016, 10:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Industrial Engineer assessment query

I've moved you to your own thread here in the Immi Forum. It's not a good idea to piggyback on another thread that has nothing to do with your query.
Old Jul 22nd 2016, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I've moved you to your own thread here in the Immi Forum. It's not a good idea to piggyback on another thread that has nothing to do with your query.
Thanks
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 3:53 pm
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute

The relevant skilled assessment is optional and personally, I found it a waste of money. I didn't supply letters with 5 job duties (1 had 3 and the other had 4 and that wasn't enough) so the report had gaps in my work experience.

If you have other proof that you worked for that period (contract, payslips, tax notices), that should be enough to satisfy DIBP.
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by msmyrtle
The relevant skilled assessment is optional and personally, I found it a waste of money. I didn't supply letters with 5 job duties (1 had 3 and the other had 4 and that wasn't enough) so the report had gaps in my work experience.

If you have other proof that you worked for that period (contract, payslips, tax notices), that should be enough to satisfy DIBP.
Thanks for the answer:

In my case they did not include any thing regarding employment in outcome letter. Now will there be any issue from DIBP case officer will he suspect something wrong?

What was the response in ur letter and did DIBP asked later for something special.

Regards
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 4:35 pm
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waqas.pppm
Thanks for the answer:

In my case they did not include any thing regarding employment in outcome letter. Now will there be any issue from DIBP case officer will he suspect something wrong?

What was the response in ur letter and did DIBP asked later for something special.

Regards
I don't think they will suspect anything, DIBP are looking to see if you meet the requirements of your nominated occupation, i.e. industrial engineer. As far as I know, it is still an optional service.

When it came time to submit documents I was requested to submit payslips, tax info, bank statements to prove that I worked during that time. I think that is a standard request irrespective of your assessing authority and occupation.
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

I don't think they will suspect anything, DIBP are looking to see if you meet the requirements of your nominated occupation, i.e. industrial engineer. As far as I know, it is still an optional service.

When it came time to submit documents I was requested to submit payslips, tax info, bank statements to prove that I worked during that time. I think that is a standard request irrespective of your assessing authority and occupation.
Thanks for clarification.

Just one more thing, i m 30 yrs old and about to start my EOI. Now some friends saying to me that think again before moving further since there are no more chances for immigrants engr in australia.

Being an Experienced Engr needs ur advice.

Regards
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 4:57 pm
Lost in the antipodes

Originally Posted by waqas.pppm
Thanks for clarification.

Just one more thing, i m 30 yrs old and about to start my EOI. Now some friends saying to me that think again before moving further since there are no more chances for immigrants engr in australia.

Being an Experienced Engr needs ur advice.

Regards
I think moving anywhere new is a gamble. I recently left Australia to join my partner overseas, and it took me nearly 6 months to find a role that matched my skillset. I speak the language fluently, have internationally recognised qualifications, and existing work rights (didn't need them to sponsor), but didn't have the elusive "local experience" that some companies seek.

I am a civil engineer, so I can't speak about industrial engineering. I worked in the mining industry, and when the majority of resources projects finished, the market was flooded with engineers. You could pretty much forget finding anything in Perth. I hear the east coast is still ok with investment into infrastructure projects. But as I said, I'm not familiar with the market for industrial engineering. Good luck
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

I think moving anywhere new is a gamble. I recently left Australia to join my partner overseas, and it took me nearly 6 months to find a role that matched my skillset. I speak the language fluently, have internationally recognised qualifications, and existing work rights (didn't need them to sponsor), but didn't have the elusive "local experience" that some companies seek.

I am a civil engineer, so I can't speak about industrial engineering. I worked in the mining industry, and when the majority of resources projects finished, the market was flooded with engineers. You could pretty much forget finding anything in Perth. I hear the east coast is still ok with investment into infrastructure projects. But as I said, I'm not familiar with the market for industrial engineering. Good luck
ï

So u left australia permanantly.

Immigration is also expensive now. Now this is the feae factor specially when u have family to feed