Improve PTE to 79+

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:55 am
Just Joined

magid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Improve PTE to 79+

Hey everyone,

can anyone help on how I can improve my PTE scores, and get 79 in writing and listening, I'm thinking that the main reason is my spelling scores.

Communicative Skills
Listening 76
Reading 87
Speaking 81
Writing 72

Enabling Skills
Grammar 66
Oral Fluency 64
Pronunciation 78
Spelling 18
Vocabulary 87
Written Discourse 63

Thanks
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:58 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Improve PTE to 79+

Originally Posted by magid
Hey everyone,

can anyone help on how I can improve my PTE scores, and get 79 in writing and listening, I'm thinking that the main reason is my spelling scores.

Communicative Skills
Listening 76
Reading 87
Speaking 81
Writing 72

Enabling Skills
Grammar 66
Oral Fluency 64
Pronunciation 78
Spelling 18
Vocabulary 87
Written Discourse 63

Thanks
Work on improving your spelling?

How many times have you taken the test?
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Work on improving your spelling?

How many times have you taken the test?
Thank you very much for the prompt response,

I took it once, and it was without proper preparation, now I want
someone help to pinpoint the main problem so I can try to improve.

BR,
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:14 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for the prompt response,

I took it once, and it was without proper preparation, now I want
someone help to pinpoint the main problem so I can try to improve.

BR,
In that case, I suggest you enrol on a planned study course, where paid tutors can guide you through preparation needed for future attempts.

Other than that, you have your scores, you have access to the internet, and google is your friend for help with finding practice material.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
In that case, I suggest you enrol on a planned study course, where paid tutors can guide you through preparation needed for future attempts.

Other than that, you have your scores, you have access to the internet, and google is your friend for help with finding practice material.
Actually I have the preparation material, I just want to know which skill should I focus on in order to improve ...
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:55 pm

Actually I have the preparation material, I just want to know which skill should I focus on in order to improve ...
I can not tell you, nor anyone else on a forum. You know which areas you struggle with - whether you rely on spell checkers / grammar checkers, etc. Whether when you speak, there are long pauses and umms and ahhs, etc.

You also have your scores, but not having sat Pearson I cannot tell how they relate to the overall scores, but if they are all equal then work on your lowest scores.