Immigration review Tribunal

Old Feb 18th 2001, 8:01 am
Mus

Hi

i was wondering if anyone has any dealings with them . When you appeal to them do they
just see things black or white?? is there any humanity and common sense in their decision.
i rung them up and they told me that sure they take common sense into consideration and
try and be fair without being incredibly bearecratic. i would just like to know what they
are like. Thanks Mario

Old Feb 18th 2001, 8:02 am
Janet & Janet

Hi Mario,

I've never had any dealings with them but they have a website. Go to
http://www.mrt.gov.au/ and click on "Decisions". From reading through some of these they
seem very fair.

Hope this helps,

Janet.

>
> Hi
>
> i was wondering if anyone has any dealings with them . When you appeal to them do they
> just see things black or white?? is there any humanity and common sense in their
> decision. i rung them up and they told me that sure they take common sense into
> consideration and try and be fair without being incredibly bearecratic. i would just
> like to know what they are like. Thanks Mario

Old Feb 19th 2001, 2:40 am
susi & kev

Hi Janet,

wow, great page. very interesting to read the reasons why some visas are refused!

Susi

> Hi Mario,
>
> I've never had any dealings with them but they have a website. Go to
> http://www.mrt.gov.au/ and click on "Decisions". From reading through
some
> of these they seem very fair.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Janet.
>
>

> >
> > Hi
> >
> > i was wondering if anyone has any dealings with them . When you appeal to them do they
> > just see things black or white?? is there any humanity and common sense in their
> > decision. i rung them up and they told me that sure they take common sense into
> > consideration and try and be fair without being incredibly bearecratic. i would just
> > like to know what they are like. Thanks Mario
> >
> >

Old Feb 19th 2001, 7:35 am
Janet & Janet

> Hi Janet,
>
> wow, great page. very interesting to read the reasons why some visas are refused!
>
> Susi

Hi Susi,

Yes! I found it by accident one night and was impressed at how they really seemed to give
each appeal a fair go.

Janet.

Old Feb 20th 2001, 2:48 am
Ivan

thsi web page is invalid ? i cant get their

Old Feb 20th 2001, 8:28 am
susi & kev

Just try it again and again and again...... this happens to me too sometimes and one
day it works!

> thsi web page is invalid ? i cant get their