Is IELTS Mandatory ?

Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:48 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is IELTS Mandatory ?

Originally Posted by pradeep22
IELTS is mandatory but You can schedule IELTS exam and apply for DIAC. Later you can submit the results. I am also doing the same way.

pradeep
Hi pradeep,

I think you may have a problem with your application. Post September2007 changes, you need to have your IELTS results BEFORE you lodge an appliction. This is mandatory and the case officer will refuse your visa. There is nothing you can do about it , apart from hoping the case officer doesn't notice that.

I'm not sure if anything can be done to rectify that now since you've already lodged, but you may wanna consult an Agent to see if they can find a way around. I seriously doubt it though.

The only practical option maybe to withdraw your current application and re-lodge. It may cost you another $2,000, but look at the time you'll save.

Or maybe u can jus lodge another application, and let it be, while u lodge another application so u won't have to reapply AFTER your visa is refused.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future
Default Re: Is IELTS Mandatory ?

Originally Posted by pradeep22
IELTS is mandatory but You can schedule IELTS exam and apply for DIAC. Later you can submit the results. I am also doing the same way.

pradeep
Hi,

Are u sure that we can submit IELTS results later. I also did the same when i applied in May 2008 but now there are some arguments here that our appllications will get rejected due to that reason??

do u knoe anything about this pls?? I am totally confused now.

Ramani.