How to Change an Agent

Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default How to Change an Agent

Hi all

GSM 175 NON CSL MODL ACCOUNTANT ALL Documents sent to DIAC 09.02.2009. No communications from agent else from department

If I want to change or dispense my agent

What I have to do ????:curse: Please drop ur views and Ideas it can help lot of people who fed up with in efficient agents
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: How to Change an Agent

ou are not required to use a migration agent to assist with your application. However, if you intend to use a migration agent you are advised to use a registered migration agent.

Under Australian law, anyone who uses knowledge of migration procedures to offer immigration assistance to a person wishing to obtain a visa to enter or remain in Australian must be registered.

A list of registered migration agents is available from the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) website www.themara.com.au

Registered migration agents are bound by the Migration Agents Code of Conduct and generally charge for their services. The MARA investigates complaints against registered migration agents and may take disciplinary action against them. If you have a concern about a registered migration agent, you should contact the MARA. You can also download a copy of the complaint form from the MARA's website.

If you have a migration agent acting on your behalf in relation to your application, you need to complete the sections of the application form headed "Options for receiving written communications" and "Migration agent details".

Appointing a migration agent to act on your behalf includes authorising DIAC to send to that agent any written communication about your application that would otherwise have been sent to you. You will be taken to have received any documents sent to that agent as if they had been sent to you.

When you provide details of the migration agent, please make sure you give the agent's 7-digit migration agent registration number (MARN) and the agent's full name.
Changing Migration Agents

If you change your migration agent or end his/her appointment after you have lodged this application, you must promptly advise DIAC by using the Form 956 Appointment of a Migration Agent, which is available on the DIAC website. You should also notify the agent of this, preferably in writing.
More Information

For more detailed information regarding using a migration agent please go to http://www.immi.gov.au/students/migr....htm:thumbsup:

I got Answer thru google any one comment its it rightway do it
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

am i right in thinking you applied for a 175 in feb this year, not sure whatyou want to hear from diac, they will email your agent to say application recieved but apart form that you will not hear a lot for awhile, i applied last sept and am still waiting.
if your agent has submitted the visa then he has done his or her part i would have thought, after all they would no what they are doing.
john
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnknight001
am i right in thinking you applied for a 175 in feb this year, not sure whatyou want to hear from diac, they will email your agent to say application recieved but apart form that you will not hear a lot for awhile, i applied last sept and am still waiting.
if your agent has submitted the visa then he has done his or her part i would have thought, after all they would no what they are doing.
john
yes mate you are right they send my documents 09.02.2009 to DIAC I would like to change from 175 to 176 because I am in MODL not in csl but seems they just slepping not even informed about csl etc..

I paid lot to them is it just for filling application? So if DIAC want to communicate file no to me i need to send DIAC that I changed the agent or demise the agent right. How long will it take to get a file no
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:13 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

For me courier took 5 days to reach to DIAC. They received my paper based application on 30-Jun-08 and DIAC sent file number to agent 01-July-08 ... but my agent took 4 days send me .. a lot of delay

Last edited by sandy81; Feb 19th 2009 at 3:20 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sandy81
For me courier took 5 days to send file to DIAC, they received file on 30-Jun-08 and DIAC sent file number to agent 01-July-08 ... but my agent took 4 days send me .. a lot of delay
Bit confusion sandy just within in 1 day you got fileno????????

Explain Plz normally its take 2-3months to alot file no
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:25 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Bit confusion sandy just within in 1 day you got fileno????????

Explain Plz normally its take 2-3months to alot file no
yes..they sent file number e.g: BCC200x/xxxx very next day they received my paper based application. I think you really need to chase your agent and get atleast file number .. otherwise it would be difficult for you.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sandy81
yes..they sent file number e.g: BCC200x/xxxx very next day they received my paper based application. I think you really need to chase your agent and get atleast file number .. otherwise it would be difficult for you.
Could you send me a private mess abt your agent let me chase very big name but no use man and i am in Zambia now I cannot do anything in India now