help please

Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:15 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help please

Originally Posted by krissie
... i never said that we were not going to get the children citizenship..
In post #1 you said: Do our children have to be nz citizens or can they just come as our dependants? which would suggest to many people that you were contemplating going to Australia with them on some kind of dependent status instead of NZ citizenship.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAJ
Originally Posted by krissie
... i never said that we were not going to get the children citizenship..
In post #1 you said: Do our children have to be nz citizens or can they just come as our dependants? which would suggest to many people that you were contemplating going to Australia with them on some kind of dependent status instead of NZ citizenship.
Looks to me like she was just asking a few questions as she didn't know what is required. I don't see any suggestion of such contemplations in what she wrote, and in any case even if there were it certainly didn't require a condescending reply. Nor the earlier request to repeat why her children do not have NZ citizenship, when she had already said why.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by roaringmouse
Looks to me like she was just asking a few questions as she didn't know what is required. I don't see any suggestion of such contemplations in what she wrote, and in any case even if there were it certainly didn't require a condescending reply. Nor the earlier request to repeat why her children do not have NZ citizenship, when she had already said why.
Thank you for that...
My initial question was because we are on the verge of getting the childrens citizenship sorted when the thought occurred that maybe they would be able to move with us as dependants, obviously saving us $1400......which is worth saving if the citizenship wasnt required! however, this does not mean that we will not get the citizenship for them, or that we are planning on leaving them!!! (although sometimes when the 3 are argueing............). It was just a question that I needed to ask.... and thanks to those who replied without nastiness etc...