Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Health Undertaking Form - No contact details

Health Undertaking Form - No contact details

Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

jswift is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Health Undertaking Form - No contact details

I have received a request from my Case Officer to complete a Health Undertaking Form (Form 815).
As I am applying outside of Australia I’ve been told I MUST provide “Contact details in Australia”.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone in Australia, I don’t know anyone in the UK who knows anyone in Australia.

Would someone living in Australia be prepared to be my initial contact should immigration decide to send me a letter?

Obviously once I’m in Australia I will contact them and given them my own address.

I know other people have asked similar questions and have been told to leave this section blank, but my Case Office insists that it MUST be completed.

Please helllllllllllp.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health Undertaking Form - No contact details

Originally Posted by jswift
I have received a request from my Case Officer to complete a Health Undertaking Form (Form 815).
As I am applying outside of Australia I’ve been told I MUST provide “Contact details in Australia”.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone in Australia, I don’t know anyone in the UK who knows anyone in Australia.

Would someone living in Australia be prepared to be my initial contact should immigration decide to send me a letter?

Obviously once I’m in Australia I will contact them and given them my own address.

I know other people have asked similar questions and have been told to leave this section blank, but my Case Office insists that it MUST be completed.

Please helllllllllllp.
If you don't know anyone in Australia you can't fill it in and you will have to explain that to your CO. Have you booked your initial accommodation on arrival yet? Are you being sponsored? Presumably you have to validate within six months so some steps must have been made for your move.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Hi moneypenny20,

Got the 12 months to validate my visa, which hasn't been reduced at all. 7 months left, so I need to sort something out soon.

Not sponsored and not accommodation sorted yet. I'll just be going initial to validate my visa and then back to the uk to sort things out here.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

Apologies for my bad speling, getting stressed over this.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jswift
Hi moneypenny20,

Got the 12 months to validate my visa, which hasn't been reduced at all. 7 months left, so I need to sort something out soon.

Not sponsored and not accommodation sorted yet. I'll just be going initial to validate my visa and then back to the uk to sort things out here.
I'd be tempted to tell them that as yet you haven't arranged accommodation or flights, that you know no one at all but as soon as you have some accommodation booked, you will give them the details.