Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Only emailed them yesterday.
Not heard anything yet...

I know the clocks went forward an hour in NSW the other week, so they would still have been at work when i emailed.

Our's go back an hour this weekend which gives another hour with Oz at work when i'm amake in the morning!!

Does that make sense to you guys??
I know what i'm trying to say...
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:06 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Cheryl,

Do we have this weeks' update? I am desperate to know if the date of processing has changed!!

Cheers

Mel
Hey all,

I think the update is fortnightly, remember reading it somewhere.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Hi All,

lilsweets is rite, update once every forthnightly. see page 1, post #1 of this tread.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by memewest
never!! That's nearly 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!

Gawd i hope they dopn't take THAT long to answer....it's because of my impatience that i emailed them in the first place!!..

Can't stand not knowing...... as long as i know they are there i'll be happy for a couple of days, and then i'll be impatiently waiting for them to be processed...

Hi memewest,

I was the same as you, wondering if they got to HOC safely, mine were sent, according to the panel Doctor on the 30th Sept by Royal Mail International signed for.
I sent an email asking for confirmation of receipt and this was their response on the 20th Oct:

Dear Nicholas,

The Health Operation Centre are currently experiencing delays in the
processing of permanent visa applications. We are currently processing
those received on the 25/09/08, and your medicals will be processed
accordingly.

We appreciate your understanding of this matter.

Kind regards,

Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

So I am none the wiser, as to whether they have arrived safely or not, which was the main question I wanted answered.

Nick.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi memewest,

I was the same as you, wondering if they got to HOC safely, mine were sent, according to the panel Doctor on the 30th Sept by Royal Mail International signed for.
I sent an email asking for confirmation of receipt and this was their response on the 20th Oct:

Dear Nicholas,

The Health Operation Centre are currently experiencing delays in the
processing of permanent visa applications. We are currently processing
those received on the 25/09/08, and your medicals will be processed
accordingly.

We appreciate your understanding of this matter.

Kind regards,

Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

So I am none the wiser, as to whether they have arrived safely or not, which was the main question I wanted answered.

Nick.
That was a very informative email they sent you Nick....
It's not funny, but it is!!

Although it does say that your meds will be processed accordingly, so reading between the lines, i would say they have got there...

Will let you know what response i get...
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Crap! It's only moved two days!!!!!! I was hoping for at least 1st October on the dates. Guess we'll be waiting just a little longer again!!! I think I'm destined to just wait!!!!!

Mel
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Crap! It's only moved two days!!!!!! I was hoping for at least 1st October on the dates. Guess we'll be waiting just a little longer again!!! I think I'm destined to just wait!!!!!

Mel
ME TOO, ME TOO!!

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:43 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Hey folks,

Really quick question.....my panel doctor has asked me to check the address that medicals are being sent to. I'm applying for PR 175 and just want to confirm that the address is:

Local Clearance Unit,
DIMIA,
The Gateway Building,
26 Lee Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Australia (aka Visaland!)

Think he is a bit confused by the fact that my application is in Adelaide but have been trying to convince him that medicals definitely go to Sydney.

Thank you in advance,
L
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey folks,

Really quick question.....my panel doctor has asked me to check the address that medicals are being sent to. I'm applying for PR 175 and just want to confirm that the address is:

Local Clearance Unit,
DIMIA,
The Gateway Building,
26 Lee Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Australia (aka Visaland!)

Think he is a bit confused by the fact that my application is in Adelaide but have been trying to convince him that medicals definitely go to Sydney.

Thank you in advance,
L
Sorry Lil.... all that was done by the Doc, the only thing i know is that they def go to Sydney.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:55 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Sorry Lil.... all that was done by the Doc, the only thing i know is that they def go to Sydney.
Thank you anyway Meme, think I might give this one a go, more to stress about later, wondering if it got there or not. What's the visa process without an added bit of stress?!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Thank you anyway Meme, think I might give this one a go, more to stress about later, wondering if it got there or not. What's the visa process without an added bit of stress?!
Is the address not on the immi website?
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Courier address:

Health Operations Centre
Level 3/26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000

Postal address:

GPO Box 9984
Sydney NSW 2001

Here you go Lil....
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:06 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Courier address:

Health Operations Centre
Level 3/26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000

Postal address:

GPO Box 9984
Sydney NSW 2001

Here you go Lil....
Thank you Meme, magic!

Should have checked the DIAC website. Think I may have over-celebrated having medicals last night!.....have a tired brain, ready for bed I reckon!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I think they took about 4 days to reply to mine, still not cleared though!!

Mel

Louise, as you're in Chelt, did you want to/are you around to meet up with us next week?

Mel
I don't know why they took so long for me?! Where are you meeting next week? I'd be on my own (well with baby!) x
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I don't know why they took so long for me?! Where are you meeting next week? I'd be on my own (well with baby!) x

Hi Louise....

We're meeting at the Brewers Fayre in Portishead.

Only me and the kids too, OH will be working....

Come and join us, the more the merrier!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.