Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Thanks!! All I can say is remember, remember the 5th November tee hee

My kids keep saying that but all for the wrong reasons!!

Bonfire Night.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice

Originally Posted by NiknAid
Which visa are you going on? Mine also arrived on 7th October and the lady we speak to in immigration said there was a 3 - 4 week delay on them.

We were hoping to hear this week as we are starting to panic - have sold the house and furniture with it and are looking at completing at the end of November. Also got 2 dogs to ship.

I don't get how some peoples only takes a few days and others seem to take forever.

I also emailed the HOC and they told me that on 10th October they were processing medicals received 2nd October so I am hoping it won't be too long now.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting - hope we all get some good news soon.

Nikky
My wait is over - received my visa this afternoon - hurrraaayyy

Hope you all get some good news soon

Nikky
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:19 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hey Nikky

Well done - you sounded a wee bit dispondent before and I am so glad it has all worked out for you how weird is that I wished you good luck earlier must be passing on that good karma - all the best
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Nikky

CONGRATULATIONS on your Visa Grant Nikky!!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Morning Guys.

Couldn't sleep tonight.... thought i'd get up and email HOC and see whether our meds have got there ok.

Will be interesting to hear what the reply will be, will let you all know.
Fingers Crossed.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice

Congrats and well done Nikky.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Maz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the rough

Nikky
Congratulations, that's brilliants news! What visa did you apply for and when?
You must be so excited now! Did your meds show as finalized first?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Nikky
Congratulations!! We're all very jealous!!

Mel
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
Morning Guys.

Couldn't sleep tonight.... thought i'd get up and email HOC and see whether our meds have got there ok.

Will be interesting to hear what the reply will be, will let you all know.
Fingers Crossed.
Hope they get back to you quicker than me.. took them 13 days to respond to my email!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Hope they get back to you quicker than me.. took them 13 days to respond to my email!
never!! That's nearly 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!

Gawd i hope they dopn't take THAT long to answer....it's because of my impatience that i emailed them in the first place!!..

Can't stand not knowing...... as long as i know they are there i'll be happy for a couple of days, and then i'll be impatiently waiting for them to be processed...
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
never!! That's nearly 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!

Gawd i hope they dopn't take THAT long to answer....it's because of my impatience that i emailed them in the first place!!..

Can't stand not knowing...... as long as i know they are there i'll be happy for a couple of days, and then i'll be impatiently waiting for them to be processed...
I think they took about 4 days to reply to mine, still not cleared though!!

Mel

Louise, as you're in Chelt, did you want to/are you around to meet up with us next week?

Mel
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheryl,

Do we have this weeks' update? I am desperate to know if the date of processing has changed!!

Cheers

Mel
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by melbert
Cheryl,

Do we have this weeks' update? I am desperate to know if the date of processing has changed!!

Cheers

Mel
ME TOO, ME TOO........
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:49 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

ME THREE, ME THREE!!!!!.

Mel you have been waiting a wee while now thought yours would have changed by now! MEME how did you get on contacting them have they received them ok etc??
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mel you have been waiting a wee while now thought yours would have changed by now!

Just checked again, no, still not cleared!! I think it may be next week for the easy ones in the family, goodness knows how long for me!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.