Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:22 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Everything crossed for you Mel you will be the first to clear so let us know when that happens hopefully then it will be "Decision" Day!!!! Oh we are all getting so close now its just the waiting on the meds - now I know how Tiger felt!!!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Everything crossed for you Mel you will be the first to clear so let us know when that happens hopefully then it will be "Decision" Day!!!! Oh we are all getting so close now its just the waiting on the meds - now I know how Tiger felt!!!
We haven't got a CO yet and we've yet to attach our pcc's, so I think it will be a while yet, but will breathe a little easier once the meds are completed on our status! Finger, toes, everything crossed (unlike meme!!sorry meme, couldn't resist that one!!!)

Will let you know!

Mel
Old Oct 18th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
We haven't got a CO yet and we've yet to attach our pcc's, so I think it will be a while yet, but will breathe a little easier once the meds are completed on our status! Finger, toes, everything crossed (unlike meme!!sorry meme, couldn't resist that one!!!)

Will let you know!

Mel

oooohhhh.... oooooohhhhhhh

ok, ok.....

Tiger reckons we'll have our visa by Nov 12th.....
I'm hoping for Firework night, Nov 5th, then we can celebrate with a BANG!! and it will be exactly 6 months from when we applied!!
We'll soon see...
At least we can wait together and moan, whinge, and whine together..

Here's to waiting for our Meds..... Obviously Orange Juice for me.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest

oooohhhh.... oooooohhhhhhh

ok, ok.....

Tiger reckons we'll have our visa by Nov 12th.....
I'm hoping for Firework night, Nov 5th, then we can celebrate with a BANG!! and it will be exactly 6 months from when we applied!!
We'll soon see...
At least we can wait together and moan, whinge, and whine together..

Here's to waiting for our Meds..... Obviously Orange Juice for me.
Sorry Meme, I bet you laughed though!!

5th November would be really good, it's our wedding anniversary!! You could have orange juice and lemonade, that'd be bubbly of some sort!!

Mel
Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry Meme, I bet you laughed though!!

5th November would be really good, it's our wedding anniversary!! You could have orange juice and lemonade, that'd be bubbly of some sort!!

Mel

Yeah i did....

Ahhh, you had a firework wedding...

We had a winter one in January, something to be said for a winter wedding!!

So, fingers crossed we have a double celebration on the 5th!!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah i did....

Ahhh, you had a firework wedding...

We had a winter one in January, something to be said for a winter wedding!!

So, fingers crossed we have a double celebration on the 5th!!
That'd be great!!! We got married in Vegas so no fireworks where we were, but the whole of the UK celebrated with us, just a good ole chapel and Elvis!!(uh huh)
Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

That'd be great!!! We got married in Vegas so no fireworks where we were, but the whole of the UK celebrated with us, just a good ole chapel and Elvis!!(uh huh)

WOW!! Vegas Hey?? Sounds exciting.....bet it was great!!

We just had a very cold day, no snow, but was a day to remember....
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:06 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Lets make it a triple celebration day bet on 5th Nov for me too!!! and let us all go with a "Big Bang!" celebrate in style!!!!!

I like it!!! Meme congrats on the baby news - Mel married in Vegas hey sounds brill!!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

I'd love to go with 5th November, - are we talking just the meds or are we being really optimistic by thinking we may have our visas then?

Big bangs, popping corks - just freezing cold Prague for us this year!! this could (hopefully) be our last trip before we go - and it's without the kids!! Hurrah!!

Mel
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Lets make it a triple celebration day bet on 5th Nov for me too!!! and let us all go with a "Big Bang!" celebrate in style!!!!!

I like it!!! Meme congrats on the baby news - Mel married in Vegas hey sounds brill!!

Thanks Wez & Chris....

Triple Celebrations, I like that!!

I'd love to go with 5th November, - are we talking just the meds or are we being really optimistic by thinking we may have our visas then?

Big bangs, popping corks - just freezing cold Prague for us this year!! this could (hopefully) be our last trip before we go - and it's without the kids!! Hurrah!!

Mel
No, No, No...... Optimism all the way!
Visa's on the 5th!! Whoohoo.....

Prague! With no Kids! Lookout..... you may need your baby things after all!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:30 am
Good luck to all

Hi Mel,

Soz - Going by the 21 day timeline my Meds are due to clear on 31st Oct and then it is decision time hopefully as I think meme is nearing that too??. We would also be celebrating your anniversary and any additional good news that may come your way!!! Hoping for a good news day!!! maybe being a wee bit optimistic but hey ho!!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Wez & Chris....

Triple Celebrations, I like that!!

No, No, No...... Optimism all the way!
Visa's on the 5th!! Whoohoo.....

Prague! With no Kids! Lookout..... you may need your baby things after all!
Ooh, no, don't want anymore, it might turn out like the youngest one and I would have no hair left!!

Would be lovely to have all of our visa's by then, but as we're Junies, I think our wait may be a tad longer!!

Here's hoping though, and hoping that it's good for you both!

Mel
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

I emailed the HOC last week to ask if ours had been received, this is the reply

"Thank you for your e-mail. Health Operations Centre (HOC) is currently
processing medical results received on 23rd September 2008 for permanent
applicants.

The medical results you are enquiring about were received after the above
dates, and will be processed accordingly.

We appreciate your patience and assistance in this matter."

So, it looks like they have received them they were sent royal mail on 24th September

Just waiting again!!

Does anyone think that they will look at them then send just the one which will need to be assessed by the MO, or will they send it to the MO immediately, or will they send the whole lot together to the MO? (sorry if this sounds a bit confusing!!)

Cheers

Mel
Mel, when you emailed HOC what reference did you give them so they could check if your meds have arrived??

Having another blonde moment!!

I keep checking the tracking status and think i may have read it wrong the other day!!

It's still saying:

Your item, posted on 14/10/08 with reference R**********GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in AUSTRALIA

And it's been saying that since last week! 16th i think it was.

As it's been PASSED to the overseas postal service, i guess they are in Oz and are now within the Australian Post somewhere... have i read that right??

Anyone know how quick AusPost is??

Impatience is gonna have me emailing HOC this week just so i know they have got there!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

I gave it about a week or so after they left the UK, then I filled in the online enquiry form for the HOC and quoted our TRN and just asked if they had received them.

They have not been cleared yet!!!!!!!!

Mel
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

rogermac is an unknown quantity at this point

checked online this morning as it's been twenty one days to the day since our meds were recevied at hoc to find our two children and myself have been finalised great news untill i noticed my wife is still showing meds outstanding when it says they have received all documents.
I hope there isn,t another problem as they found a heart murmer on her when the meds were done and she had to have an echocardiogram before they would send the medicals off which in the end came up fine with nothing to worry about.
Just keeping our fingers crossed now and still no co yet either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.