Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Thats great Mel - relax and enjoy your anniversary!!!!
Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Wonderful news!!!
Thanks!!! I really must start packing for our trip now!!! Will let you know if there's anything on mine when we get back!!

Cheers

Mel
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by sram466
Wow great news and congrats ours arrived in Sydney on 27 Oct. Sure hope the wait is not too long from here.

Hi all, any idea how long is the waiting before HOC gives CO the all clear (ok) ?

21 days is the estimate I think??

Well my meds arrived at HOC on the 27th as well.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stellaman
21 days is the estimate I think??

Well my meds arrived at HOC on the 27th as well.
Hey Tony, pleased to hear that your meds have arrived safely!!

No-one knows where ours are at the moment... I'm waiting to hear back from AusPost to see if they know where they have gotten to....

Probably gone on a sight-seeing trip of NSW!!

Let us know when you hear anything...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Is there another HOC processing update?

The last one (i think) was on 13th and if they are fortnightly then the next one was due 27th. Cant seem to find it. Anyone know what date they are processing at the moment?
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:41 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Is there another HOC processing update?

The last one (i think) was on 13th and if they are fortnightly then the next one was due 27th. Cant seem to find it. Anyone know what date they are processing at the moment?
No update recently but from reading people's progress during the past few weeks it is taking approx 21 days from the day the meds arrive at HOC. Certainly the case for meds for 175/176, not sure abut other visa types.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by memewest
Hey Tony, pleased to hear that your meds have arrived safely!!

No-one knows where ours are at the moment... I'm waiting to hear back from AusPost to see if they know where they have gotten to....

Probably gone on a sight-seeing trip of NSW!!

Let us know when you hear anything...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Thanks BBC - Will be interesting to see what happened with your meds. Did you wing an email to Auspost? I did with my ACS app and they sent me a repsonse with an exact delivery date.

Hope you hear soon - I am sure you will
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stellaman
Thanks BBC - Will be interesting to see what happened with your meds. Did you wing an email to Auspost? I did with my ACS app and they sent me a repsonse with an exact delivery date.

Hope you hear soon - I am sure you will
I emailed AusPost yesterday so am waiting AGAIN!! :curse:

Lets hope they get back to me quicker than HOC did in the first place, and put me out of my misery....

Think i'm missing something, Tony, whats with the BBC??
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:34 pm

Swheeler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

our medicals reached sydney on the 9th October and have been processed. Just received an email they were done yesterday so around 25 days for 119 visa.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Swheeler
Hello

our medicals reached sydney on the 9th October and have been processed. Just received an email they were done yesterday so around 25 days for 119 visa.
Hey Shweeler!!

Congrats on getting your meds done.....

Visa next!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 10:06 pm

Swheeler is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, hope there ok cant check online as its a paper application i'm sure they are but you never know

i emailed them to ask if they had been received and if they were ok but they only replied with received and passed to co so fingers crossed.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:12 am
Just Joined

markjuliej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swheeler
Thanks, hope there ok cant check online as its a paper application i'm sure they are but you never know

i emailed them to ask if they had been received and if they were ok but they only replied with received and passed to co so fingers crossed.
Our meds have also been finalised and passed to C0 We also received an email from HOC to say medicals have been processed Medssent on the 24/9/08 (royal mail). received by HOC 8/10/08, finalised on 4/11/08, so ours took 27 days to process
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by memewest
I emailed AusPost yesterday so am waiting AGAIN!! :curse:

Lets hope they get back to me quicker than HOC did in the first place, and put me out of my misery....

Think i'm missing something, Tony, whats with the BBC??
I am sure Auspost will put you out of your misery and confirm they were deleivered ok.

BBC: Bounce Back Champ!!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:51 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by markjuliej

Our meds have also been finalised and passed to C0 We also received an email from HOC to say medicals have been processed Medssent on the 24/9/08 (royal mail). received by HOC 8/10/08, finalised on 4/11/08, so ours took 27 days to process
Glad to hear your meds have been passed - that would make sense re dates as I am on day 25 meds arrived at HOC on 10 Oct so puts my mind at ease hopefully just a few more days now. Thanks!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:20 am
Just Joined

markjuliej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Glad to hear your meds have been passed - that would make sense re dates as I am on day 25 meds arrived at HOC on 10 Oct so puts my mind at ease hopefully just a few more days now. Thanks!
Thanks Wez and Chris, your meds should be processed any day now from reading other peoples timelines 21 days I started to panic, but as you can see some take a few more days than others to process:curse: keep us informed when your clear
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by markjuliej

That great, you're now off to the finishing line ... VISA Grant.
HOC received my med on 27 Oct ... i'm still counting days ... 16 ..15 ..14 ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.