Health examinations

Old Apr 19th 2018, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Clacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Health examinations

So, myself and my husband have had our health exams just over a month ago and after about 5 days my immi account changed to health examinations clearance provided, no further action required. But do we ever get to see the results? Do we find out if they are satisfactory for immigration? Or do we find out when the visa is granted or declined. Just wondering whilst waiting for CO allocation.

Thank you in advance xx
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Dmorgan07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Health examinations

Originally Posted by Clacfart
So, myself and my husband have had our health exams just over a month ago and after about 5 days my immi account changed to health examinations clearance provided, no further action required. But do we ever get to see the results? Do we find out if they are satisfactory for immigration? Or do we find out when the visa is granted or declined. Just wondering whilst waiting for CO allocation.

Thank you in advance xx
There are no results. That means that you passed the medical and they will proceed with your case- that’s what it said on ours anyway for all 5 of us, and we were granted ours ok.

I think that if there were any issues they ask for more investigations, evidence etc
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Clacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dmorgan07
There are no results. That means that you passed the medical and they will proceed with your case- that’s what it said on ours anyway for all 5 of us, and we were granted ours ok.

I think that if there were any issues they ask for more investigations, evidence etc
You're awesome. Thank you.

I guess this whole visa application process is about being patient. Waiting to hear anything can be tiring at times. No CO allocation yet but I guess it's only been 2 months

Thanks for responding. I feel more reassured now. X
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Dmorgan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clacfart
You're awesome. Thank you.

I guess this whole visa application process is about being patient. Waiting to hear anything can be tiring at times. No CO allocation yet but I guess it's only been 2 months

Thanks for responding. I feel more reassured now. X
It definitely is a horrible waiting game. You don’t always get to know if you have been allocated a case officer either, sometimes they won’t contact you at all until they have finalised their decision. They contacted us requesting more information and it delays the whole process again because you essentially go to the bottom of the pile. There is a link though that tells you from when they are allocating cases, it might be able to give you some indication

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/allocation-dates-for-general-skilled-migration-applications

Other than that it’s just a case of hanging around, stressing yourself out 🤣