!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:59 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice One!! Congratulations!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:49 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG CONGRATS too you hun x
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paul_d
Got the email this morning. 137 to Victoria!

Can't believe they now make you wait 3 days before you can send your passports off to London! I've got them in the office with me today - I want to send them NOW!

Thanks to all on BE for keeping me sane during the ups an downs and posting enough know-how to make it happen.

Planning to head over to Melbourne in January - ooh, I'd better book those flights...

Paul
well done mate. Andy
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
BIG CONGRATS too you hun x
Great stuff
Well done
Hilary
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Can't believe they now make you wait 3 days before you can send your passports off to London! I've got them in the office with me today - I want to send them NOW!

Thanks to all on BE for keeping me sane during the ups an downs and posting enough know-how to make it happen.

Planning to head over to Melbourne in January - ooh, I'd better book those flights...

Paul
Brilliant news.
Good luck.
Sharon
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
Great, get those flights booked!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

We are in Hamilton.
Don't know where we are going to end up yet in Melbourne. We have only visited Melbourne for a few days in the past (we quite liked Pin Oak Court) so planning to do a LOT of research on the internet (particularly BE Lifestyle & Culture!).
We also have two young children to place in school. Lots to do.

Paul.
Many Congrats Paul,

Gurpreet
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:09 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
Congratulations

Kris xx
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of

Paul

Another one bites the dust

yippeeeee congratulations

good luck in victoria

regards
lisa
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Paul
Congratulations Paul, really pleased for you