!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:52 am
Melbourne bound

paul_d will become famous soon enoughpaul_d will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the email this morning. 137 to Victoria!

Can't believe they now make you wait 3 days before you can send your passports off to London! I've got them in the office with me today - I want to send them NOW!

Thanks to all on BE for keeping me sane during the ups an downs and posting enough know-how to make it happen.

Planning to head over to Melbourne in January - ooh, I'd better book those flights...

Paul
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future
Default Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by paul_d

Can't believe they now make you wait 3 days before you can send your passports off to London! I've got them in the office with me today - I want to send them NOW!

Thanks to all on BE for keeping me sane during the ups an downs and posting enough know-how to make it happen.

Planning to head over to Melbourne in January - ooh, I'd better book those flights...

Paul
CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK

SonjanTony
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Paul
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

jimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant future

Paul
Hi Paul

What part of Scotland do you live and what part of Melbourne are you going.

We live in Houston just outisde Paisley and hopefully heading to Melbourne next year if all goes well with our 139 designated sponsored visa.

Margaert
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:37 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Congratulations
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:18 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

there's been an influx of 'got it' this week - another one!!

great news, congratulations and best wishes for the new life in melbourne.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:18 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul
Congrats Paul
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:33 pm
Melbourne bound

paul_d will become famous soon enoughpaul_d will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jimarg
Hi Paul

What part of Scotland do you live and what part of Melbourne are you going.

We live in Houston just outisde Paisley and hopefully heading to Melbourne next year if all goes well with our 139 designated sponsored visa.

Margaert
We are in Hamilton.
Don't know where we are going to end up yet in Melbourne. We have only visited Melbourne for a few days in the past (we quite liked Pin Oak Court) so planning to do a LOT of research on the internet (particularly BE Lifestyle & Culture!).
We also have two young children to place in school. Lots to do.

Paul.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Paul

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:44 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Paul
Congrats Paul, brilliant news
Just post them I did !!
Carole x
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:01 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul
Well done !
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! Great News

MIck
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Great news, brilliant!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice
Talking Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Got It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH my god Paul i could hug you all, sooo pleased for you. You have been in our thoughts, CONGRATULATIONS AT LONG LAST!!! We were waiting for you to apply for retirement visa while you wait. Enjoy your new life down under xx

Kerry n family
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well done good on ya!

have a fantastic celebration

hugs Lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.