Getting Visa Stamp in Passports

Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Getting Visa Stamp in Passports

Hi all,

I know this is a stupid question but when sending our passports to Australia House for the visa stamp, exactly what do we send and also do we need to enclose any money for return postage.

Also cos I'm blonde lol does anyone have the full postal address for Australia House.

Thank you in advance from the blonde bimbo lol

Kind regards

Lou xx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Re: Getting Visa Stamp in Passports

Its ok have found the answers to this on the net.

Maybe not that blonde then lol.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Can you post the answer here?

I want to use Special Delivery both ways but how do you send a SAE envelope which is pre-paid for Special Delivery?

Whenever I've used it it has always been at the post office and they peel of little barcodes and enter things on the computer before sending it.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Take your passports to the Post Office.

They will weigh them and give you two "Silver Pouches" (Special Delivery).

You address one of them to Oz House in London and address the other to yourself. Put the passports and the self addressed pouch into the other pouch and hand it to the Post Office Staff for delivery.

You can track its progress on line (took about 3 working days to come back to us!).

Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve G
Take your passports to the Post Office.

They will weigh them and give you two "Silver Pouches" (Special Delivery).

You address one of them to Oz House in London and address the other to yourself. Put the passports and the self addressed pouch into the other pouch and hand it to the Post Office Staff for delivery.

You can track its progress on line (took about 3 working days to come back to us!).

Thanks Steve, that saved me having to try and work out how to copy the Australia House information page that I found lol.

Thanks again

Lou xx