German Cert. of Good Conduct

Old Dec 15th 2009, 2:05 am
Just Joined

Wezmurt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default German Cert. of Good Conduct

Hi guys,
Thanks for all the info over the last few months, this site is very useful!
One Question though, Anybody know how long German Police Certs take to come back? My partner has sent hers nearly 5 weeks ago and I'm getting a little anxious. It's the last document we need for our PR and I'd love to have it before Xmas.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:39 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: German Cert. of Good Conduct

Originally Posted by Wezmurt
Hi guys,
Thanks for all the info over the last few months, this site is very useful!
One Question though, Anybody know how long German Police Certs take to come back? My partner has sent hers nearly 5 weeks ago and I'm getting a little anxious. It's the last document we need for our PR and I'd love to have it before Xmas.
Mine took only 2 weeks but that is a few years ago....I wouldnt think it will take much longer. Good luck.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Well, I was told it takes between 2 and 6 weeks, but it also only took ten days in my case.
Are you actually in Germany at the moment? Or does the PCC have to be sent to some other country? Maybe it takes a little bit longer in that case ...
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Wezmurt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matrisha
Well, I was told it takes between 2 and 6 weeks, but it also only took ten days in my case.
Are you actually in Germany at the moment? Or does the PCC have to be sent to some other country? Maybe it takes a little bit longer in that case ...
No, we are both in Perth at the moment. Paid the fee through bank transfer and sent the App. with the printed receipt. Asked at the German Embassy and they said there would be no problem them sending it back to Australia.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wezmurt
No, we are both in Perth at the moment. Paid the fee through bank transfer and sent the App. with the printed receipt. Asked at the German Embassy and they said there would be no problem them sending it back to Australia.
So maybe the delay is caused by the mail strike in Australia?
You could try to contact the Bundeszentralregister in Bonn (+49 (0)228 99 410 - 56 68 ) directly ...