FORM 80

Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default FORM 80

Hello guys,
Please tell me how to upload form 80.
1-Should I get print of form 80 and fill it with pen, Scan all pages and Upload.
2-Can I fill the form 80 in pdf, and upload it, But Acrobat Reader does not allow me to Save the filled form.
Any suggestions ????
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FORM 80

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Hello guys,
1-Should I get print of form 80 and fill it with pen, Scan all pages and Upload.
2-Can I fill the form 80 in pdf, and upload it, But Acrobat Reader does not allow me to Save the filled form.
Any suggestions ????
When and if you are asked by a case officer to complete the form there will be instructions in the email.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
When and if you are asked by a case officer to complete the form there will be instructions in the email.
As I applied, I got autogenerated email response from DIAC, asking for further documents. Form 80 is also required. Following is are contents from that email .

DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
If you have not already done so, you will need to provide the department with the documents listed below by attaching these documents to the eVisa browser:- birth certificate or other evidence of age;- copy of passport Personal Particulars/Photograph(bio-data) page;
- IELTS English Test Report Results;
- evidence of recent Australian qualifications - this includes transcript(s) and letter(s) of completion or evidence of recent work experience;
- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;
- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
- passport photograph;
- receipt for application for AFP check and your AFP check (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);- evidence of arrangements to undergo a medical examination (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);- satisfactory skills assessment for your nominated occupation. Please include all evidence of work experience you used to obtain this assessment. If you applied for an onshore GSM visa please also provide evidence of when you applied for your skills assessment
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

As Form 80 was mentioned in the email, So should I upload 80 now???
Old Dec 31st 2009, 10:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

As Form 80 was mentioned in the email, So should I upload 80 now???
Yes
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:31 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Hello guys,
Any suggestions ????
Acrobat Reader wont allow you to edit and save documents. You need acrobat writer for that. But even if you have the writer, you will fill in the form 80 and then you will need to take print outs of it, do your signatures (you can't do signatures in acrobat writer ), scan it again and then upload it. I scan documents, paste them in MS Word and make pdf of it using acrobat writer.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:25 pm
Banned

Shereen has a spectacular aura aboutShereen has a spectacular aura aboutShereen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by khurram
Acrobat Reader wont allow you to edit and save documents. You need acrobat writer for that. But even if you have the writer, you will fill in the form 80 and then you will need to take print outs of it, do your signatures (you can't do signatures in acrobat writer ), scan it again and then upload it. I scan documents, paste them in MS Word and make pdf of it using acrobat writer.
Form has to be hand written, and this is not just coz of the applicants signature, instead its a MUST requirement to fill Form 80 with a pen. See instructions on top of form 80 : Please use a pen, and write neatly in English using BLOCK LETTERS.
Tick where applicable ✓

I suggest all of you to be careful and read instructions properly before assuming stuff. Its for your own good

Last edited by Shereen; Dec 31st 2009 at 3:28 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

freppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shereen
Dear Khurram,
Form has to be hand written, and this is not just coz of the applicants signature, but none other than what is stated in the beginning of Form 80: Please use a pen, and write neatly in English using BLOCK LETTERS.
Tick where applicable ✓

I suggest all of you to be careful and read instructions properly before assuming stuff. Its for your own good
The reason why the put the instruction there must be to make sure they get forms filled in which are easy to read. Except from the signature I can NOT see why they wouldn't accept a form filled in online as it would be much more easy to read. And that must be the key point, or?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:39 pm
Banned

Shereen has a spectacular aura aboutShereen has a spectacular aura aboutShereen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by freppe
The reason why the put the instruction there must be to make sure they get forms filled in which are easy to read. Except from the signature I can NOT see why they wouldn't accept a form filled in online as it would be much more easy to read. And that must be the key point, or?
I think the key point is upto to DIAC and we must adhere to their instructions.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 3:27 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Form has to be hand written, and this is not just coz of the applicants signature, instead its a MUST requirement to fill Form 80 with a pen. See instructions on top of form 80 : Please use a pen, and write neatly in English using BLOCK LETTERS.
Tick where applicable ✓

the instructions about filling form with pen are also there on form 1276. I confirmed it from DIAC and they said I can fill it using acrobat writer. Using pen is not necessary.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 3:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by khurram
the instructions about filling form with pen are also there on form 1276. I confirmed it from DIAC and they said I can fill it using acrobat writer. Using pen is not necessary.
To me, instruction on paper to be filled in is to be followed, than alternative verbal/email communications.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 3:54 am
Siozakk

To me, instruction on paper to be filled in is to be followed, than alternative verbal/email communications.
well thats is ur own choice. doesn't matter if you fill it with pen or acrobat writer. but personally i believe that filling in the soft copy makes your life easier as you make a lot of mistakes, spelling mistakes or miss something and then you have to take print outs again and again. Moreover form filled on computer is easy to read as well. Otherwise I don't think it makes much difference

They have written on their site that they won't expect any credit card if once the transaction by credit card is denied. My friend applied along with me and he gave his credit card details in form 1276. When DIAC tried to deduct amount from his credit card, it was denied as the online transactions were not activated for his card and he didn't know that he had to have them activated by instructing the bank. He called DIAC and they said ok, have your card activated and inform us. He did same and payment was made with the same credit card. Calling DIAC and getting instructions from them makes ur life easier. Thats my personal experience.

Last edited by khurram; Jan 1st 2010 at 4:07 am. Reason: correction
Old Jan 1st 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys,
Any suggestions ????
The information you provide should be complete and accurate, it doesn't matter whether you've typed it or writen it by hand. I filled the PDF but there were some information that had to be hand written. So I printed the document with whatever information i could fill directly in the PDF and the rest of the information, i wrote it by hand. I scanned the document and emailed it to my case office (my application is paped-based). So you can say that i had 75% printed and 25% handwritten information on my form 80.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

BenJay will become famous soon enoughBenJay will become famous soon enough
Arrow Re: FORM 80

Originally Posted by mr_super_genius
The information you provide should be complete and accurate, it doesn't matter whether you've typed it or writen it by hand. I filled the PDF but there were some information that had to be hand written. So I printed the document with whatever information i could fill directly in the PDF and the rest of the information, i wrote it by hand. I scanned the document and emailed it to my case office (my application is paped-based). So you can say that i had 75% printed and 25% handwritten information on my form 80.
Mr_Super_Genius: That is exactly what I did with my form 80
1) filled in the PDF with the Acrobat and printed
2) wrote the rest in black pen and signed
3) scanned and uploaded to DIAC naming the file using the naming convention: Form80_Name-Surname.pdf

In my opinion our handwriting will not be subject to 'character analysis' so if anyone has a full version of Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader), then why shouldn't we use it? The forms, I guess worldwide, are supposed to be READ and not INVESTIGATED.

I heard that some employers in France ask you to handwrite all your documents (not forms) when applying for a job, because they have some ways to find out what kind of a candidate you are. I am sure that applying for the PR in Australia is not that kind of a contest - it is not a contest at all.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

As I applied, I got autogenerated email response from DIAC, asking for further documents. Form 80 is also required. Following is are contents from that email .

DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
If you have not already done so, you will need to provide the department with the documents listed below by attaching these documents to the eVisa browser:- birth certificate or other evidence of age;- copy of passport Personal Particulars/Photograph(bio-data) page;
- IELTS English Test Report Results;
- evidence of recent Australian qualifications - this includes transcript(s) and letter(s) of completion or evidence of recent work experience;
- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;
- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
- passport photograph;
- receipt for application for AFP check and your AFP check (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);- evidence of arrangements to undergo a medical examination (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);- satisfactory skills assessment for your nominated occupation. Please include all evidence of work experience you used to obtain this assessment. If you applied for an onshore GSM visa please also provide evidence of when you applied for your skills assessment
I also received the same auto-generated email but the form-80 is not listed in the Document_Checklist. So should I upload the form-80 or wait for the CO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.