Filing Suite against DIAC.

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Filing Suit against DIAC.

Originally Posted by yoddha
Why in the blazes would I think like that? Wakeup brother...Get out of your stereo type thinking...
I presume you are a basket case.
yoddha, from what I read on this thread, I have a feeling that your home country India will suit you best. Please hurry back home and do a bit of a favor to the rest of the world. Thanks for understanding.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:47 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Filing Suite against DIAC.

Would everyone please, please, PLEASE stop spelling it 'SUITE', it's a Law Suit, not a law suite. A suite is something you sit on!

Thank you. (i'm anal I know!!!)

Nic

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 22nd 2008 at 11:46 pm. Reason: Just a note as thread now closed -Remember the OP on the thread is not a native English speaker
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Would everyone please, please, PLEASE stop spelling it 'SUITE', it's a Law Suit, not a law suite. A suite is something you sit on!

Nic
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:33 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The O'Neills

Nic
Ohhhhh i thought he was not happy about a sofa DFS sold him and wanted his money back and called them racist for not giving him a refund!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Ohhhhh i thought he was not happy about a sofa DFS sold him and wanted his money back and called them racist for not giving him a refund!

Nah.... got it from argos and they left the satchets in the back!!

Got an itch just can't quite reach!!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by memewest

Nah.... got it from argos and they left the satchets in the back!!

Got an itch just can't quite reach!!

You wana hand with that?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

you coming to the meet next week??

or are you a 'Shy Guy'....

Brewers Fayre, Portishead, Tuesday...

Go onnnnn..... you know you want to!!

As for the sofa?? got ours from DFS...

Thanks for the offer, didn't mean me!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by memewest
you coming to the meet next week??

or are you a 'Shy Guy'....

Brewers Fayre, Portishead, Tuesday...

Go onnnnn..... you know you want to!!

As for the sofa?? got ours from DFS...

Thanks for the offer, didn't mean me!
Oh darn!!

What time tuesday? Cus i'll be working i'm afraid unless its late afternoon I am shy but it would have been nice puting faces to names.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

We'll be there from 1 ish 'til the last one leaves!!!

Mel
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by melbert
We'll be there from 1 ish 'til the last one leaves!!!

Mel
Take it that will be you then

I don't think i'll be able to make it i'm sorry...trying to work and save those pretty pennies.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:03 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caliburn
yoddha, from what I read on this thread, I have a feeling that your home country India will suit you best. Please hurry back home and do a bit of a favor to the rest of the world. Thanks for understanding.
Polly already asked nicely that the personal insults stopped. The OP has had his visa refused and a little sympathy for him might have been nice. Instead you lot have gone out of your way to belittle his feelings and make personal racist remarks against him. Just remember people...There but for the grace of God...and all that.

On that note, I'm closing this thread and wishing Yoddha all the best in whatever he decides to do. And hoping none of you have to feel the sort of disappointment he felt when his application was denied.