Filing Suite against DIAC.

Old Oct 21st 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

yoddha will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Filing Suit against DIAC.

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Well...i did think of writing "or the Australian equivalent". But i figured most people might get the meaning of my post. And the Americans love to arrest anyone who they think might cause a problem anyway!

Perhpas im just way off the mark, was trying to raise the issue that he shouldn't make idle threats, hypothetically, about DIAC. Suing them is one thing but if its an anger note it might progress to 'i wanna blow up all of DIAC because they are unfair'...etc. And in line with my earlier message - dont let the anger note get into the wrong hands!!!
Why in the blazes would I think like that? Wakeup brother...Get out of your stereo type thinking...
I presume you are a basket case.

Last edited by yoddha; Oct 21st 2008 at 2:15 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 2:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yoddha
I think the moderator must bring this tread to a close now.
I see no reason for closing the thread, though if any other Mod disagrees, that is their prerogative.

Why in the blazes would I think like that? Wakeup brother...Get out of your stereo type thinking...
Personal abuse is not tolerated on BE.
Cut it out.

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 21st 2008 at 2:37 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sandch
yoddha: a tip for next time: write down all your frustrations and anger complete with expletives if necessary, then park the document somewhere safe. After a week has passed, re-read it and ask yourself if your cause will be advanced by placing it verbatim on a public forum. I hope things work out for you in the end.
Yoddha, dont take it out on me!! I was just trying to provide you with some further advice based on Sand's original post about trying to write down all your frustrations and anger (complete with expletives if necessary)!!

My friendly advice, which I thought was helpful, was to be careful to make sure your note doesnt land in the wrong hands!

(think childhood diary which your mom/dad/brother found!!)

Last edited by Looking forward to Oz; Oct 21st 2008 at 4:32 pm. Reason: adding the example at the end.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

romeosd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Filing Suite against DIAC.

Personal Opinion,

I believe if the law is giving people the right for filing suite against DIAC, so this means opening a legal case in a court with lawyers for those people claiming the discrimination of DIAC.

I believe that DIAC's employees are professional but they are human at the end not angels. Therefore, we may expect anything specially as all posting in this excellent forum are just conclusions from non-practical experience as a member of DIAC's staff.

Regarding discrimination, it is everywhere in the world but for Australia I think it was like this in the past 20 years and now they started to accept non western immigrants and if we compare it with Canada, really immigrants from non European countries are suffering there a lot.

Again as a personal opinion, other than the discrimination between black and white skin. United States is a place where all kinds of people are there.
People there will accept you to be non european national, understand that they are perfect in English because it is their native language and appreciate others who are trying to communicate much as they can without being native like them. Also at work you will not hear the common condition "Required Canidian Experience, Australian Experience, New Zealand Experience".

Bottom Line, if you have the right to file a suite, why not ?

Romeo
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Given your previous rants it's a fairly reasonable conclusion to reach. I think most of your posts are worryingly unstable. And from a completely personal point of view I honestly hope you are never granted a visa because it would depress me to know that you are in the country.

Now I've been driven to lose my objectivity and will probably unsubscribe!

p.s. if file a 'suite' against DIAC you might find everyone's a bit confused. Check your English. And while you are there, look up the meaning of 'hypocrite' with regards to you accusing others of stereotyping.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Given your previous rants it's a fairly reasonable conclusion to reach. I think most of your posts are worryingly unstable. And from a completely personal point of view I honestly hope you are never granted a visa because it would depress me to know that you are in the country.

Now I've been driven to lose my objectivity and will probably unsubscribe!

p.s. if file a 'suite' against DIAC you might find everyone's a bit confused. Check your English. And while you are there, look up the meaning of 'hypocrite' with regards to you accusing others of stereotyping.
Don't unsubscribe.... Think your spot on! This guy is just another person who thinks he will get hand outs through life by complaining that people won't give him a chance because of the colour of his skin and where he lives...i think it is him who is being prejudice and should open his eyes to the reality of life!! I hope he does go ahead with the law suite...Can't wait to see who has to get more loans and sell more property and still get no closer to bettering his life. All the best mate!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Don't unsubscribe.... Think your spot on! This guy is just another person who thinks he will get hand outs through life by complaining that people won't give him a chance because of the colour of his skin and where he lives...i think it is him who is being prejudice and should open his eyes to the reality of life!! I hope he does go ahead with the law suite...Can't wait to see who has to get more loans and sell more property and still get no closer to bettering his life. All the best mate!
Cheers Lee - I just feel a bit bad getting personal because that's not what this forum is about, but he really winds me up. He goes against everything I love Australia for.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

Cheers Lee - I just feel a bit bad getting personal because that's not what this forum is about, but he really winds me up. He goes against everything I love Australia for.
That's a very valid point. Australia have their rules in place for a reason and i think that's why i respect the county so much. It's not like England who seem to look after the people coming in rather than the people who make the country what it is. That's why they have to be selective so that the problem of immigrants not working and scrounging the benefit system doesn't get out of hand. Can't wait to be part of Aus!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's a very valid point. Australia have their rules in place for a reason and i think that's why i respect the county so much. It's not like England who seem to look after the people coming in rather than the people who make the country what it is. That's why they have to be selective so that the problem of immigrants not working and scrounging the benefit system doesn't get out of hand. Can't wait to be part of Aus!
You will love it. Especially because you have absolutely the right attitude for moving to a new country. Although not so much today. Instead of the usual 20 degrees or so at half 7am it's a ludicrous 9 degrees and p*ssing it down Good working weather - the forecast for the weekend is fantastic
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

You will love it. Especially because you have absolutely the right attitude for moving to a new country. Although not so much today. Instead of the usual 20 degrees or so at half 7am it's a ludicrous 9 degrees and p*ssing it down Good working weather - the forecast for the weekend is fantastic
Can't wait for the visa to come back now! Heading for Brisbane. Where abouts in Sydney are you? Stayed in Sydney for 5 weeks over christmas and new year 2006. Weather was beautiful bar a couple of days.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 9:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

He has been advised to stop the personal abuse. If posts continue to be made which you consider to be abusive and personal, please report them in case the Mods don't spot them - the Report button (for anyone who doesn't know) is the blue button with the ! on it, next to the karma button.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Can't wait for the visa to come back now! Heading for Brisbane. Where abouts in Sydney are you? Stayed in Sydney for 5 weeks over christmas and new year 2006. Weather was beautiful bar a couple of days.
I might send DIAC a Christmas card actually, to thank then for their fantastic customer service and prompt granting of my visa

I'm in Neutral Bay renting right now but just bought a house in Avoca Beach - about an hour north of Sydney. All my dreams came true this year

I'll come visit you in Brissie for Tooheys or 10 when you get here.

Victoria.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:20 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

...honestly hope you are never granted a visa...
SPOT ON!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:38 pm
Account Closed

I might send DIAC a Christmas card actually, to thank then for their fantastic customer service and prompt granting of my visa

I'm in Neutral Bay renting right now but just bought a house in Avoca Beach - about an hour north of Sydney. All my dreams came true this year

I'll come visit you in Brissie for Tooheys or 10 when you get here.

Victoria.
You will be more than welcome!

Yeh it will be closer to ten i think.

Lee
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:20 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Filing Suite against DIAC.

Yoddha I understand the frustration at holding your life up for two years a lot of people on BE have been through the wait.

But there is no Guarantee applying gets you a VISA

This is the same for every other applicant Australia or any other company is not honour bound to let you or any one else in regardless of applying country.

I also understand the whole borrowing thing but that is like borrowing to do anything without a 100% Guaranteed return.

Basically you started this thread calling DIAC racists yet in another thread you said there where loads of Indians in Australia.

Your anger got the better of you and the resulting posts afterwards are only to be expected. The best thing you can do is sit back review your position and see how you want to proceed. But my gut says a suite will not help you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.