Filing Suite against DIAC.

Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

natsind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Filing Suite against DIAC.

it is really rubbish to think about black or white for OZland. I agree that OZ is truly multicultural and giving honour to its every legal fellows.

BUT BUT i am really sad that, the govt. is more than too much slow for issuing visas for indians, they are taking every case as a highly risky. i think this is not fair, i understand there many be more problems in indian applications then others but still everyone is not same. finally i want to tell that, diac atleast should inform us correct time if they wish they can specify timeline charter for each separate country like canada.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

urm how are they to know who are the fraudsters and who are the honest hard working applicants til they check?

They are too slow for everyone and they should give more accurate actual times not just guidlelines

I truly feel for those of you that it takes 18 months for - from india or elsewhere. Unfortunately it the bad apples in the barrel spoiling it for the rest of you
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

natsind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Safin
urm how are they to know who are the fraudsters and who are the honest hard working applicants til they check?

They are too slow for everyone and they should give more accurate actual times not just guidlelines

I truly feel for those of you that it takes 18 months for - from india or elsewhere. Unfortunately it the bad apples in the barrel spoiling it for the rest of you
well safin, i think u have lost u r mind after getting u r visas. i dont need to tell you what are the ways through which they can verify characteristiscs of any applicant as i believe you will argue upon it too. you even cant think that there are several ways diac can confirm it through. enjoy your stay in OZ and leave other applicants on their luck.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:04 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natsind
well safin, i think u have lost u r mind after getting u r visas. i dont need to tell you what are the ways through which they can verify characteristiscs of any applicant as i believe you will argue upon it too. you even cant think that there are several ways diac can confirm it through. enjoy your stay in OZ and leave other applicants on their luck.
i take it you failed on the english bit then???
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natsind
WOW that rattled your cage didn't it?

I have just re read my post again and can't see your problem. I was agreeing with the OP that guidelines could be more accurate and that DIAC are slow and that I sympathised with honest people having to wait a long time for their visas due a few fraudsters.

Care to explain what your problem is with that as I really can't tell from your post other than a dislike for me

Oh, and my mind is just fine thanks
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

cool_archie is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Filing Suite against DIAC.

Well I don't agree with Yoddha at all, Leave the Discrimination part aside, I am from India and I got my PR visas without any problems, recently I even got a PR visa for my son without currently living in AUS, I have been to AUS a couple of times and I know people there are very friendly and helpful.

If your Qualifications, Experience, Eng. Language, Backgroud Checks are all OK, then they will grant you a PR visa, It might take some time but eventually you will get it.

Regarding suing DIAC well.... , I don't think it can be of any help.

Yoddha one more thing, if you feel you are Discriminated before going to AUS, then why are you trying a second time, why are you so Desperate to go to a Country which Discriminates?

Just think about it.

Regards,
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:11 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Yoddha DIAC is a multiculutural employer. Not a load of blokes in white hoods discussing migration cases.

As for the high risk status, I am sure every fraudster try's to make their application look real. There is no other way than to scan everyone from high risk country's.

I read some of your earlier posts and I myself was not overly confident in the whole agent representing a Mara agent scheme you had going. I since discovered that if you use an agent associated with prior dodgy case you are put under a greater spotlight. On the indiadownunder forums.

Now the suing option comes to mind because you are hurting from the rejection, however you must assess your long term aim. If it is to get back at DIAC then sue , if it is to live in Australia then I would advise against suing. Simply re-apply using a agent with a proven track record you can find some on this forum.

Best of luck , if you fart about by next September OZ may not need hairdressers.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:17 am
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve`o
i take it you failed on the english bit then???
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

There are lots and lots of Indians here, if DIAC are so racist how did they get here?

I do feel for you as it was a long 18 month wait for us, but you cant go calling them racist and threaten to take them court all in one sentance.

If a white man dosnt get in here for a reason is that racist?
I really dont like the race card it is too easily used.

Good luck
Old Oct 12th 2008, 8:34 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nessyp
There are lots and lots of Indians here, if DIAC are so racist how did they get here?

I do feel for you as it was a long 18 month wait for us, but you cant go calling them racist and threaten to take them court all in one sentance.

If a white man dosnt get in here for a reason is that racist?
I really dont like the race card it is too easily used.

Good luck
Totally agree...the easiest card to play!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Totally agree...the easiest card to play!
Very true.

To the OP, if you really want to blame someone, blame those in your country - both applicants and agents that are putting in fraudulent claims, lying about their work history and shamelessly putting in applications that are on a large enough scale to warrent these delays.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:41 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

This is just a ridiculous thread!

I am a classroom assistant with a degree and ten years of experience as an accounts administrator. My husband is a consultant engineer in the oil industry. Yet because of DIACs rules and regulations (they know exactly what skills they need in OZ), we are not entitled to apply for a skilled independent visa - we have to wait for sponsorship, and then we've only ever been offered 457 visa's.

But we don't plan to sue DIAC for being disciminatiory against people who don't have the right skills, the very idea is just ridiculous!, and I won't even entertain the notion that it is based on race - what a load of tosh!

Has the OP ever even been to Australia? I suspect not. Five minutes walking down any street in any of the major cities will confirm that DIAC is most definately not racist!

Nic
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:48 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and 2 another things.

The number of people sitting in detention centers and waiting to be sent back home because their agents have given them false information and put in fraudulent applications is ridiculous. This costs the taxpayer money and slows down the whole immigration system.

Secondly, if these stringent checks weren't carried out, how long would it be before innocent people were being blown up on their way to school and work in the name of freedom - call me racist, but the same checks are carried out the world over and are an unfortunate necessity it today's crazy world!

Nic
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Bearing in mind all of the above, it's possible that Yoddha has got a bad decision.

With the regular fraud that happens in the industry, including UK, SA and the known risk countries, DIAC are right to be careful, however case officers are known to make gross and inaccurate assumptions. And have bad hair days.

Failing to verify something is a common complaint, and when they do try to verify the consulate staff often handle it badly and / or go to the wrong address and then insist they did it properly.

Everyone is entitled to a fair go, including Yoddha and his wife.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:25 pm
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

Although I don't agree with all the race thing.......I do feel that DIAC are not allocating CO's for high risk and low risk countries at the same rate.

Even though security checks are longer, the actual CO allocation should not have been delayed....but I don't think you will find one applicant from a HR country who applied in 2008 with a CO. And that bit is not fair.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.