Fiancee visa

Old Jan 30th 2001, 6:15 pm
asterix

Hello everyone, Who can help me with some advice? I'm about to apply for a fiancee visa
but the problem is you have to prove that you are in a continuing and genuine
relationship. I have met my fiancee on the internet and we already met each other in
pesron too and soon we will meet again. we do have a mutual bank account, so it seems that
shouldn't be a problem at all. But how can you prove you are in a continuing and genuine
realtionship when you are so far apart? My fiancee lives in Australia and I live in the
Netherlands. When i was with her i stayed with her for 5 weeks and my fiancee is comming
over in march for at least 3 weeks. Can anyone give me some advice on how to prove that we
are in a continuing and genuine relationship. Many thanks in advance Sue and Leon

Old Jan 30th 2001, 7:32 pm
Dove^^

Hi Leon and Sue, Keep all letters the two of you exchange to each other. Whether it be via
internet or post. Keep the envelopes with postmarks as well. Save all phone bills where
you and her spoke from afar. Your airline tickets where you visited each other.... and
take lots of pictures together, and with friends/family. All of this shows a continuing
and genuine relationship.

Hope this is of some help.... and good luck! Jo Ann

> Hello everyone, Who can help me with some advice? I'm about to apply for a fiancee visa
> but the problem is you have to prove that you are in a continuing and genuine
> relationship. I have met my fiancee on the internet and we already met each other in
> pesron too and soon we will meet again. we do have a mutual bank account, so it seems
> that shouldn't be a problem at all. But how can you prove you are in a continuing and
> genuine realtionship when you are so far apart? My fiancee lives in Australia and I live
> in the Netherlands. When i was with her i stayed with her for 5 weeks and my fiancee is
> comming over in march for at least 3 weeks. Can anyone give me some advice on how to
> prove that we are in a continuing and genuine relationship. Many thanks in advance Sue
> and Leon

Old Feb 24th 2001, 11:29 am
Brett Fitzgerald

Take a look at this website. We have a lot of info!

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~chisel

> Hello everyone, Who can help me with some advice? I'm about to apply for a fiancee visa
> but the problem is you have to prove that you are in a continuing and genuine
> relationship. I have met my fiancee on the internet and we already met each other in
> pesron too and soon we will meet again. we do have a mutual bank account, so it seems
> that shouldn't be a problem at all. But how can you prove you are in a continuing and
> genuine realtionship when you are so far apart? My fiancee lives in Australia and I live
> in the Netherlands. When i was with her i stayed with her for 5 weeks and my fiancee is
> comming over in march for at least 3 weeks. Can anyone give me some advice on how to
> prove that we are in a continuing and genuine relationship. Many thanks in advance Sue
> and Leon