February Applicants :)

Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:03 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February Applicants :)

1 - Carmil - 134 STNI Melbourne
4 - Sariman - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Dwaindibbley - 138, Ballarat
5 - Ozorient - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - dollydaydream2 - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Barcop - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Rachie241 - 136 MODL, Perth.
10 - Sarah Lou - 138, Melbourne
12 -Chris & Vee - 136 MODL (Hairdresser), Perth
12 - Amir - 136 MODL
13 - Karl & Ann - 136 MODL (Civil Eng), Perth
9 - Carol Beckham- 143, Brisbane

Had to change it just had notification it was signed for on the 5th so fedex got it there 2 days early! yippe it all counts!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:04 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

You and I dolly are on the same visa and our applications got there on the same day! So its a battle to the death then? Only kidding we are on the same timeline which is fab....
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rachie241
You and I dolly are on the same visa and our applications got there on the same day! So its a battle to the death then? Only kidding we are on the same timeline which is fab....
My date is only an estimate. My agent sent the application at the end of January to their office in Melbourne, then was sent to Adelaide from there, so my date could be wrong you may be ahead of me, but it was definately received at the beginning of feb. Now the long wait begins until someone actually acknowledges it and gives us a file number, and then we have to wait until some picks it up, ahhhhhhhhhhh I want to be there now OH and I are flat out watching anything australian we can find on the TV, sad but true. At the moment is Location Location on Real Estate TV on Sky, Australia's Deadliest Destinations (Sky 2) and Nothing to Declare (Living TV2)

We're hoping that this time next year we'll be there, and there will be no need to be watching TV, we'll be out having a BBQ

Dolly
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all

That makes three of us! interesting to see how close together we get COs. I heard somewhere on here that agent applications are dealt with faster than non-agent applications, we didn't use agent, but hey ho as long as we get there!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:28 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
We're hoping that this time next year we'll be there, and there will be no need to be watching TV, we'll be out having a BBQ

Dolly
Quite right. You DON'T want to be watching Australian TV ;o)

Mine's an ice cold Cooper's from SA )
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:44 pm
Here at last!

Hi Barcop
Yeah I heard that too about agents, not sure if it is true...lets hope so in any case my agent seems confident to get the visa granted by September this year. It will be very interesting to see how the three of us get on too. I made sure my visa application was sent by courier so I could track its progress. Good luck to all February applicants!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Il be happy with cooking xmas dinner on the beach on a barbie with an esky of tooheys, cold tooheys that is, I can smell them shrimps cooking now (joke i know that not all aussies throw shrimps on barbies before i get ridiculed haha)
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:58 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Shrimps? I'll go for the kangaroo )
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

I know someone who applied for 136 MODL visa in August and had it granted at the end of December - hoping they are still working that quickly

But I also know of someone who applied in July, and are just waiting for the visa to come through, so not so quick (although meds and PCC requested)

Dolly
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

My husband and I along with our 2 little girls (6 and 2) are looking to start our application next week with an agent, my husbands skill is on the SODL list can anyone tell me approximately how long it takes to get your visa accepted?

Nice to meet you all by the way and good luck to those who have already applied

Maxine
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

1 - Carmil - 134 STNI Melbourne
2 - Uuuh Patsy - 136 MODL (Mech Eng), Perth
4 - Sariman - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Dwaindibbley - 138, Ballarat
5 - Ozorient - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - dollydaydream2 - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Barcop - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Rachie241 - 136 MODL, Perth.
9 - Carol Beckham- 143, Brisbane
10 - Sarah Lou - 138, Melbourne
12 -Chris & Vee - 136 MODL (Hairdresser), Perth
12 - Amir - 136 MODL
13 - Karl & Ann - 136 MODL (Civil Eng), Perth

I've added mine in since I sent it on the 2nd. I'll change it when I get a delivery confirmation
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:12 pm
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Uuuh Patsy

I've added mine in since I sent it on the 2nd. I'll change it when I get a delivery confirmation
Hi Patsy

just seen that you application arrived the right continent now. Keep my fingers crossed that it will make it to Adelaide on the direct way.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all

my agent seems confident to get the visa granted by September this year
That sounds good, we've kind of got our hopes on the end of October in time for a trip before Christmas to validate and find a job, schools, house to rent etc.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suki
Hi

My husband and I along with our 2 little girls (6 and 2) are looking to start our application next week with an agent, my husbands skill is on the SODL list can anyone tell me approximately how long it takes to get your visa accepted?

Nice to meet you all by the way and good luck to those who have already applied

Maxine
Hi there, I'm no expert but after the skills assessment, I think a wait of a little over 7 months for the visa is probably not too far off the mark. Good luck to you and your family
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

saliss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody

I live in paris and my immigration agent is australia so he sent my application on the 5 th of february and no news till now.
I'm on 138 MODL(IT Java expert) and ill be in sydney if everything goes well

by the way ill spend easter in sydney be leaving paris on the 7th of mars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.