February Applicants :)

Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future
Default Re: February Applicants :)

My my its all getting exciting and they havnt even received the applications yet! Ive just had confirmation that we have sold our house in england so hopefully that will be another worry out of the way. Next on agenda getting dog sorted out for the move i believe it can take a few months just for that!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by louie
Just booked the courier online, so hopefully our application will be going tomorrow or Thursday. Which date do we go under - the date it leaves us or the date it arrives at DIMA?
i think most people have put the date posted down and then change the date when we get a date back from Dima, well thats what i did anyway as we won't know when dima got it till we get our confirmation slip back in about 6 weeks.

Robert
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:45 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
My my its all getting exciting
Too true! And that's just logging on to DHL to track the application's movements. Northampton - Brum - East Midlands - Heathrow so far. Next step should be somewhere overseas, but i suspect a detour via the Orkneys and Liverpool first...

Karl
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
Too true! And that's just logging on to DHL to track the application's movements. Northampton - Brum - East Midlands - Heathrow so far. Next step should be somewhere overseas, but i suspect a detour via the Orkneys and Liverpool first...

Karl
Argentina seems quite popular as well!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

They might rob the post if it goes near liverpool (joke) or put the post van on bricks haha
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:08 am
Melbourne Bound

Sarah Lou is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: February Applicants :)

Originally Posted by dwaindibley
Hi Sarah Lou, good luck it took us june - december to get my skills assessment then another 2 months for the agent to be happy everything was ok before sending it to DIMA on the 5th! Nice to see im no longer the sole 138 applicant what skill u going on?

Robert
Hi Robert,

I was pleased to see another 138 applicant on the list too! Me and my boyfriend are going under the Brokers and Financial Dealers (nec) - we havent used an agent - scary stuff! When we sent my boyfriends qualifications off to be assessed we managed to send the wrong forms and ended up having it processed within a speedy month! What skill are you going under? Where are you heading?

Sarah Lou
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:41 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah Lou
Hi Robert,

I was pleased to see another 138 applicant on the list too! Me and my boyfriend are going under the Brokers and Financial Dealers (nec) - we havent used an agent - scary stuff! When we sent my boyfriends qualifications off to be assessed we managed to send the wrong forms and ended up having it processed within a speedy month! What skill are you going under? Where are you heading?

Sarah Lou
hi all nice to meet you
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:55 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Hi Rach. Another one for Perth I see. If house prices keep rising there, I may have to change "Perth" to Hobart...

Cheers
Karl
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

There seems to be a lot of people heading for Melbourne as well. We were there 9 years ago (on working holiday visa) and loved it. Can't wait to get back there. OH is a chippie, what does everyone else do?

Dolly
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:19 pm
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

Hi All

My Husband Barry and I are February applicants also.
We are going on a Contributory Parent Visa and they should have our paperwork in Perth now sent by our Agent.

Now for the long long wait. Was told that nothing will be heard for about 7 months so roll on September. Won't be front loading meds or police checks as don't want to be in a position where visa takes a bit longer and then only have a couple of months to sell house. We don't want the pressure of that as well.

So........ Good Luck to you all

Carol (Caz)
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:30 pm
Pasta Fari

So, any more want to add themselves to the list - just copy and paste. Number is date application sent or (where known) date received by DIAC.

1 - Carmil - 134 STNI Melbourne
4 - Sariman - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Dwaindibbley - 138, Ballarat
5 - Ozorient - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - dollydaydream2 - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Barcop - 136 MODL, Melbourne
7 - Rachie241 - 136 MODL, Perth.
10 - Sarah Lou - 138, Melbourne
12 -Chris & Vee - 136 MODL (Hairdresser), Perth
12 - Amir - 136 MODL
13 - Karl & Ann - 136 MODL (Civil Eng), Perth

Karl
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:42 pm
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

1 - Carmil - 134 STNI Melbourne
4 - Sariman - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Dwaindibbley - 138, Ballarat
5 - Ozorient - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - dollydaydream2 - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Barcop - 136 MODL, Melbourne
7 - Rachie241 - 136 MODL, Perth.
10 - Sarah Lou - 138, Melbourne
12 -Chris & Vee - 136 MODL (Hairdresser), Perth
12 - Amir - 136 MODL
13 - Karl & Ann - 136 MODL (Civil Eng), Perth
9 - Carol Beckham- 143, Brisbane
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

karen42uk is an unknown quantity at this point

just wanted to apologise for starting another feb thread,as did not see this one,i'm new to this site,so sorry
karen
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:05 pm
Pasta Fari

No need to apologise! )
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarah Lou
Hi Robert,

Sarah Lou
Hi Sarah, im off under ACS - IT as a software developer, would be a lot easier if i could talk my wife into going back to work (hairdresser) but were doing it in my name.

My sister lives in Ballarat so we may end up there, but my wife has a 457 offer for canberra so may end up there, not sure to be honest. Were off to see perth, melbourne and canberra in 6 weeks so we may be able to make a decision then.

Robert

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.