February 2008 Applicants

Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mairead
Wow that was quick. I wonder if all the sep applicants have updated theres? Allankate will be sending out email reminders to people to update so hopefully within the next couple of weeks we should see a good few changes in people status which will hopefully result in a much more accurate spreadsheet.

We had our xrays today and thankfully they went well. Damien had a fluid line on his lung but they said this was fine and no further action was required. Thankfully, all thats left is Damien's medical on Friday.
Thats great Mairead. Did the doc tell you that you passed your medical?

Helena
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

He said both Mia and I were the picture of health and for a moment there I thought he was going to give me a lollypop!!! Mind you he did give one to Mia!!! Our xrays were done to today and again they were fine. Damien did have a fluid line on his lung however she said that this was nothing at all to worry about and no further action was required.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

He said both Mia and I were the picture of health and for a moment there I thought he was going to give me a lollypop!!! Mind you he did give one to Mia!!! Our xrays were done to today and again they were fine. Damien did have a fluid line on his lung however she said that this was nothing at all to worry about and no further action was required.
So, all you need now are the PCs? Have you sent for them already? They take a few weeks to get them back, don't they?

Helena
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

I Had the PCC's done in Dec. They only took 1 week to come back. The advantage of living in the countryside!!!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

The thing with the 175 person from Dec with a CO is they're an engineer - and Aus is seriously screaming for engineers. The allocations email from aspc today said they have now allocated up to Oct 29th and none of us 175/176's from Nov have got ours yet. Sorry if that sounds negative, but I wouldn't read too much into that one person I'm afraid.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NikiL
The thing with the 175 person from Dec with a CO is they're an engineer - and Aus is seriously screaming for engineers. The allocations email from aspc today said they have now allocated up to Oct 29th and none of us 175/176's from Nov have got ours yet. Sorry if that sounds negative, but I wouldn't read too much into that one person I'm afraid.
Bummer Nikil They should be allocating the November peeps soon then Ah well here's hoping

Total off the subject but is anyone watching the BRIT Awards? Sharon Osbourne looks drunk and is so OVERACTING even her family are looking at her funny Well thats taken my mind off OZ for a few seconds

Helena
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helena39
Bummer Nikil They should be allocating the November peeps soon then Ah well here's hoping

Total off the subject but is anyone watching the BRIT Awards? Sharon Osbourne looks drunk and is so OVERACTING even her family are looking at her funny Well thats taken my mind off OZ for a few seconds

Helena
She didn't half get narky with Vic Reeve at the end didn't she
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:33 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

We're booking our meds for Mid March (just guessing really for the best time!). The new process for the PCC's only takes 10 days apparently so we'll be doing that later - maybe the end of March. However, we got our Credit Card bill for Feb and they've already taken the funds for the visa payment (our application was lodged 05/02/08) - is this normal? - I must admit, I was expecting the money to be taken nearer the time that our CO was appointed.

Sue
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
We're booking our meds for Mid March (just guessing really for the best time!). The new process for the PCC's only takes 10 days apparently so we'll be doing that later - maybe the end of March. However, we got our Credit Card bill for Feb and they've already taken the funds for the visa payment (our application was lodged 05/02/08) - is this normal? - I must admit, I was expecting the money to be taken nearer the time that our CO was appointed.

Sue
Its normal for payment to be taken immediately now - I had a call from Egg querying a large foreign currency charge before the page had finished coming up with the receipt!

Niki
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:44 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Its normal for payment to be taken immediately now - I had a call from Egg querying a large foreign currency charge before the page had finished coming up with the receipt!

Niki
Thanks for that, it's good to know that it's normal!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Langs_Sydney is a jewel in the roughLangs_Sydney is a jewel in the roughLangs_Sydney is a jewel in the roughLangs_Sydney is a jewel in the rough

Hello

Just lodged.....Will fill in the sheet.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Welcome Langs!!

Sue ours was taken out straight away also. I'm at the opposite end to yourself and was happy with that as whats there today might not be tomorrow!!!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats still not too bad though. There are almost in November. With any luck it should only take 4-5 months.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats still not too bad though. There are almost in November. With any luck it should only take 4-5 months.
Agreed absolutely that its not bad - I just didn't want anyone thinking they were onto Dec already, although at the current rate of allocation it won't take too much longer before they are.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:37 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by SammyT
And good luck to you Jasb. Seems like we're a merry band of fine fellows!

Mairead, how did your meds go today? I'm worried about the old stripping down business but I'll go through whatever I've got to go through in order to get that visa.

We've got to book ours but our agent seems to think that we should wait a little while. We're going for a 176 so is pretty low on the list of priorities, what are you all going for? If any of you are after the 176, are you having meds done fairly soon?

Now beginning to get impatient and it's only been 18 days!
Hi Sammy - we're in the same boat. Applied for the 176 - meds booked in 2 weeks and then I had a panic that it would be too early, spoke to agent and they said it would be ok as long as we were happy to validate March 09. She said it's currently 6-9 months processing time, although to begin with (Sept 07) when the new rules came in the 176 were coming back really quick ( I think she said 3 months) I think it's evened out now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.