Experience without relieving documents

Old Jul 31st 2015, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

sam9879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Experience without relieving documents

Hey Guys!

I am planning to claim 15 points for 8 years of overseas experience. Out of this 8 years i have certain four months of experience in one company which is becoming crucial in grand scheme of things.

Problem with this experience is that i had discontinued there without any notice because of one irrational and abusive Project Manager (and well, i was young!). Except this one, i have worked in five different companies over period of 7.5 years and i have clean record with all of them. I was properly relieved and i even have reference letter containing five main duties (and what not) from these other five companies.

I have the appointment letter and salary slips for this company where i worked for four months and left without notice. I submitted it to Engineers Australia and explained them over phone that i am not able to get any further reference letter from this company. They were fine with it and they included this four months experience as relevant in assessment outcome letter.

Now my worry is that weather i include this experience while submitting my document for EOI to DIBP or not.

If i don't include then they might ask for it as this experience is there in Skill assessment outcome letter. If i include this experience (with appointment letter & salary slip and may be Statutory Declaration) in EOI then DIBP may ask for further documents like reference letter or relieving letter(?).

I actually want to include this experience as i have genuinely worked in my occupation and it is totally relevant. I am just concerned as i read somewhere that if you claim points in EOI and then do not have supporting documents, your application might be rejected on grounds of false claims.

Thanks for patiently reading this and looking forward to your inputs!

Sam.
Old Aug 1st 2015, 12:23 am
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Experience without relieving documents

If you have payslips or a tax notice with the name of the company you can submit that to DIBP as proof you worked there.
Old Aug 4th 2015, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

sam9879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Experience without relieving documents

Originally Posted by msmyrtle
If you have payslips or a tax notice with the name of the company you can submit that to DIBP as proof you worked there.
Is it okay if i dont have letter on Company letterhead with 5 main duties? Also, wouldn't it be an issue if i include a Statutory Declaration which is having a date later than date of my Skill Assessment letter?