Skilled Visa Evidence

Old Feb 18th 2018, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

JHyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skilled Visa Evidence

Im currently applying for my skilled visa to Australia.

The visa consultant is asking for everything under the sun. They literally want to know what I've been doing day by day since the day I left school.

I am an electrician and at the moment I am gathering statements from contractors I have worked for. The visa consultants say these statements must be in detail, including how I did something on a technical level.

However the contractors I work for do not have a technical understanding of electrical installation that is why they employ me.

Has anybody any experience on the evidence needed to apply for a skilled working visa.

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2018, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skilled Visa Evidence

Sounds like they are applying for your skills assessment. You will need evidence you meet the criteria for your chosen job title. Basically you need written evidence to prove you are a qualified Electritian and perform the tasks listed. Ask the agent for the criteria so you can see what they need.

You do realise that despite this you will need still to gain Australian qualifications to work unsupervised here.
Old Feb 19th 2018, 9:19 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

You should be able to find information on the Vetassess site - they conduct skills assessments for electricians in the UK (not the only company to do so, but one of the most recognised).

https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-...-for-migration
Old Feb 19th 2018, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

On the other hand you are paying an agent for advice why not ask them.