Are there any migration experts?

Old Jun 29th 2018, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Clacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are there any migration experts?

Hey guys. So, I have heard from a CO now (yay!!) But I don't quite understand the attachments in the email (Sorry if that sounds stupid!).

So, there are two attachments; the first is a long letter (I have attached it but deleted any personal information) please let me know if this needs to be removed and sincere apologies if it is not allowed.

it states about personal Information and about police checks and English proficiency (all of which have been uploaded).

however, the second attachment is the checklist for required information and there is just one item on there (they want my marriage certificate) which is fine, I have that ready to upload.

my question is, do I need to re-upload the items mentioned on the attachment even though they are not on the checklist attachment? I don't understand the part "we have asked you to provide information from another person" I'm probably over thinking this.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Clacfart; Jun 29th 2018 at 8:37 am.
Old Jun 29th 2018, 10:32 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any migration experts?

You just need to provide your marriage certificate. The rest is standard words.
Old Jun 29th 2018, 10:38 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

The 'other person' is the people who provided YOU with the marriage certificate, by sending them the marriage certificate you will have fulfilled the request. Yes you are very much overthinking things, most of that letter is just generic and sent to anyone who needs to provide further information, but to save having to have multiple forms they just use one catch all form.
Old Jun 29th 2018, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Clacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for your help! That has put my mind at rest loads