ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Old May 31st 2009, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Many congratulations!

I am still no further forward. It's also looking likely that meds will have to be re-done ($800- ouch!) since they expired on 22/5/09 and it's too much to hope for that they will turn a blind eye to that.

Good luck to everyone still waiting
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:14 am
Just Joined

brisvisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Good morning to all.
I have sumbitted employer nomination at Paramatta centre in april 27.
Same got approved on May 14.
I have submitted form 47es on May 9 , But without medical and police clearance.Submitted medical and police clearace on 27 th may.
I have sent medicals to immigration dept, paramatta directly not HOC . Is it OK??
How long I may need to wait for my visa granted???

brisvisa
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

lokagirl08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I am also one of the many waiting for their ENS PR to be finalized. I was told that the nomination was approved 14/May and now about to lodge my visa application with all the required documents eg meds/police clearance.. i hope it will not be a long wait.. reading the thread I was delighted to know there are applications finalized in just a couple of days..

Congratulations to those who got their PR! And to all waiting hope we get it soon!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Hi Loka girl,

Welcome to the group
Hope I got a companian now. Everybody else in this group have got there visas except one or two.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

hi brisvisa,

when did you file you visa application?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:15 am
Just Joined

Hi Lokagirl,

I have sumbitted employer nomination at Paramatta centre in april 27.
Same got approved on May 14.
I have submitted form 47es on May 9 , But without medical and police clearance.Submitted medical and police clearace on 27 th may.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

concretebob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lokagirl08
Hi everyone,

I am also one of the many waiting for their ENS PR to be finalized. I was told that the nomination was approved 14/May and now about to lodge my visa application with all the required documents eg meds/police clearance.. i hope it will not be a long wait.. reading the thread I was delighted to know there are applications finalized in just a couple of days..

Congratulations to those who got their PR! And to all waiting hope we get it soon!
Lokagirl it is taking between 2 & 3 days to process the application once the Employer nomination has been approved, best to make sure you have a Form 80 & 1221 completed to be on the safe side. Good luck.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Oh my.. I did not submit those 2 forms with my application. Now I am starting to worry that mine will take a while. I checked the application checklist again and these two documents were not listed at all...

better do it fast and just have it ready when they ask for it... thanks for the advise.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lokagirl08
Oh my.. I did not submit those 2 forms with my application. Now I am starting to worry that mine will take a while. I checked the application checklist again and these two documents were not listed at all...

better do it fast and just have it ready when they ask for it... thanks for the advise.
Dont fret too much they might not ask but they did request Chrisdnurse for a form 80 a few weeks ago.... If you read back a a few posts on this thread.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Hi Experts ,

Do we need to sent the original police clearance certificates with form 47es ??
Will certified copies do?????
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

polyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brisvisa
Hi Experts ,

Do we need to sent the original police clearance certificates with form 47es ??
Will certified copies do?????
Only originals.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:36 am
Just Joined

Thanks polyama.I will send the originals today.
How much time nomally it takes for a case officer to initially respond to our application?
I have lodged my application in sydney in may second week. No response yet?
Is it normal to current processing times?
What I should do??
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

polyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant futurepolyama has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brisvisa
Thanks polyama.I will send the originals today.
How much time nomally it takes for a case officer to initially respond to our application?
I have lodged my application in sydney in may second week. No response yet?
Is it normal to current processing times?
What I should do??
I lodged mine in person in Perth offcie on May 12th. Received acknowledgement in few days. No more information. Not sure if this means that I've got a case officer.
My coleague applied a week earlier, and few days after application he received a request for additional documents.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:12 am
Just Joined

Just on form 221. Form 1221 is similar to form 80. No where it is mentioned that form 1221 is required with form 47es for 856 /121 visa?
Yes form 80 may be required in case officer asks for?? So it can be included with 47es.
Did any case officer asked for form 1221 from any applicants????
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

There was another thread discussing both form 80 & 1221 a month or so ago debating which form to use. Since both are similar is should be easy I just copied and pasted the same information and added it with the 47ES.

Better to be forward thinking and add them from the start since both Forms dont cost you anything and if they are not required they will just ignore them.

Saves the hassle of sending either later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.