ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Old May 21st 2009, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

concretebob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Chrisdnurse have you an update on your application?
Old May 21st 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by concretebob
Chrisdnurse have you an update on your application?
Hay all...money taken on Monday. I recieved an email today from my CO requesting form 80 ( I feel soooo stupid...I didnt even know about this form!!) The email included my CO's phone number and said to call if I needed further info. Perth DIAC are moving this week...so I called my CO to confirm where to send the docs to. I asked him how long now and he replied..." I should be able to wrap it up in a day or two once I recieve form 80"!!!!!!!!

Ive also included form 1221....just incase!!

Waiting for courier now....

Any progress with u guys??
Old May 21st 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chrisdnurse
Hay all...money taken on Monday. I recieved an email today from my CO requesting form 80 ( I feel soooo stupid...I didnt even know about this form!!) The email included my CO's phone number and said to call if I needed further info. Perth DIAC are moving this week...so I called my CO to confirm where to send the docs to. I asked him how long now and he replied..." I should be able to wrap it up in a day or two once I recieve form 80"!!!!!!!!

Ive also included form 1221....just incase!!

Waiting for courier now....

Any progress with u guys??
Hi Christine

Thats wonderful news-hopefully in a few days then you should have that 'golden ticket'!!! will be keeping my fingers crossed, and will be watching this space!

Heard today our medicals have been finalised-which is such a big relief as that was the one thing that was worrying me! so hopefully we should hear something soon as well. Everything was submitted on the 11th so keep your fingers crossed for me too!!

Keep me posted. Lots of luck,

Claire xx
Old May 21st 2009, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Thats great news!!

My agent lodged my application on the 11th May and the money was deducted on 13th, The Employer Nomination was approved today (21st) so hopefully I am near there.

Lucky I included the Form 80 and the 1221.
Old May 21st 2009, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

Thats great Claire and Bob!!

Keep up the updates...id imagne we'r all very close now!!!
Old May 26th 2009, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Hey guys,

I sent my form 80 and 1221 with a courier, and it was signed for in Perth yesterday morning (3 days....so impressed!!) Havent heard anything back from them yet...

Any progress with ur applications??
Old May 26th 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough

Hey guys,

I sent my form 80 and 1221 with a courier, and it was signed for in Perth yesterday morning (3 days....so impressed!!) Havent heard anything back from them yet...

Any progress with ur applications??
Hi Christine

Fab!!! hopefully now you should hear the news you are waiting for!!

Have pm'd you as well

Claire x
Old May 27th 2009, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

No news yet but it has only been a week since the employer nomination was approved, Claire you have the same time line as myself we lodged on the same day the 11th.

Just wondering what you mean by your 'medicals have been finalised'? I front loaded my medicals and they sent the sealed envelope to my home and I supplied it unopened to my agent with the rest of my paperwork.

I reckon we should be pretty close.
Old May 27th 2009, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Bob, just saw ur question about ur medicals...

All of the medicals go to Sydney to the Health Operations Centre (HOC) to be processed. The doctors doing the medicals usually send them directly to Sydney. I think it takes a while for Sydney to process and finalize them..(mine took a month) Then when your assigned a CO they can access your medical results electronically.

Im just realizing your actually in Oz arent u...maybe its a different system for you then....

Hope you hear something soon. Did you lodge in Perth also...?
Old May 27th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Bob, just saw ur question about ur medicals...

All of the medicals go to Sydney to the Health Operations Centre (HOC) to be processed. The doctors doing the medicals usually send them directly to Sydney. I think it takes a while for Sydney to process and finalize them..(mine took a month) Then when your assigned a CO they can access your medical results electronically.

Im just realizing your actually in Oz arent u...maybe its a different system for you then....

Hope you hear something soon. Did you lodge in Perth also...?
I did my medicals and X-Rays in HSA in Parramatta about a month ago they sent me a sealed envelope to my home in Sydney even though I had supplied my agents address, I just passed them on to my agent with my paperwork who lodged it at parramatta Business centre. My Nomination was finalized and the nomination letter was sent to my company HR dept and I got a copy, I suspect that parramatta have now sent my envelope to HOC for processing but I have no electronic means to access the results.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi again..

I dont think anyone can access the results except the CO assigned to you... I think the only way of checking if your meds have been processed is to email the HOC. It takes a few weeks for them to reply though. I think u should ask ur agent about it...
Old May 27th 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ribbit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thought I would join this thread - we are off to Noosa, Qld on 457 - fly 10/08/2009

I had applied for 176 family sponsor - but as that's not really happening I am changing to ENS 121 .

Awaiting my Nomination acceptance.

I have taken the advise from here and complted Form 80 & 1221. I suspect my medicals/PCC for the 176 visa should suffice ( I front loaded these - as I was getting them done for the 457 )

Any other advise to make this visa happen?
Regards
Garry
Old May 27th 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Concretebob

Really hope you hear something soon.

We sent our medicals as our visa was 'supposed' to have been in by then!!! I thought that they wouldn't have been looked at until the nomination and visa application was submitted, but i emailed the HOC in Sydney and they emailed back to say they had been finalised, which was a nice surprise!!

Was getting worried cause payment wasn't showing on our credit card statement, but just checked again and its there!! so hoping we should know something soon????

Keep us posted, and best of luck- hope you hear soon.

Claire
Old May 27th 2009, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

cheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant future

Hi all,
Here is my time scale for 856
ENS application submitted from Human Resource department 9th March 09
Eventually arriving at DIAC 9th April 09 (had been waiting for sign off somewhere).
Nomination sponsorship approved - different ASCO code from the one that I was expecting (a long story). Amendments made, code adjusted and decision made.
ENS employer nomination approved 6th May. Phone call from Case officer requesting application to be submitted to Perth office and marked for the attention of her,
7th May, application hand delivered to Perth office, letter of acknowledgment sent from DIAC same day.
The wait began...
Phone call from Human Resource Department -"visa granted" 27th May 09

I made sure that every form, medical, report, certificate etc was included when I submitted and now the wait is over.

Good luck to all who are waiting, its been a white knuckle ride for me in many ways.
CM
Old May 28th 2009, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

Congrats Cheekymoo and thanks for your timeline 20 days from Nomination to grant, I front loaded all meds, PCC, and all Form 80 & 1221 same as you. I am not that worried as I have just over a year of my 457 left but want it over and done by end of June as I hear from a reliable source that there could be big changes from 1st July.

I have no few than 3 close friends all about to lodge their ENS PR at the moment and 2 others have already been granted in the last month (1xENS and & 1x175). The one with 175 was not on the CSL and had his application was in from last year and it was looking pretty shit for him but his girlfriends father is an MD of some big company knew some politician and they must have pulled his file or something not quite sure on the details but he is is in USA on holidays and last I heard he got the grant about 2 weeks ago he actually tipped me off about this site. Anyway he advised us all get ENS my other friend already was doing his ENS since last August (when he paid $6500 to his agent) the agent f**ked him around something shocking he didnt actually get his lodged to the 24th April but it was granted by 29th. I think in his case he his agent waited to see if the Nomination would be finalised before lodging the actual application but was all good in the end.

Last edited by concretebob; May 28th 2009 at 12:16 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.