Employment reference check

Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

August Moon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employment reference check

Does anyone know how DIAC check on employment if they decide to do that ? Would they inform the applicant as well ?
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employment reference check

Originally Posted by August Moon
Does anyone know how DIAC check on employment if they decide to do that ? Would they inform the applicant as well ?

Well applying common sense I shall guess that they either write, email or phone employers if they decide to check out employment details. In some countries they visit too.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Employment reference check

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Well applying common sense I shall guess that they either write, email or phone employers if they decide to check out employment details. In some countries they visit too.
I have just quick question that how long does it take to decide the case after verification. mine took place 8 days ago still no news from CO. Med and pcc are already expired.