education docs for ACS

Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

mahi123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default education docs for ACS

hello everyone,
i need to ask about my husband'z education doc, my husband has done B.Sc (hons) in computing from ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(APIIT) and have a degree awarded by Staffordshire university U.K. ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (APIIT) packed up from here few years ago now my question is that should we include documents regarding APIIT for ACS assessment? (documents including his one year internship letter, his character certificate, his course completion certificate and his medium of instruction certificate)
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:27 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: education docs for ACS

Originally Posted by mahi123
hello everyone,
i need to ask about my husband'z education doc, my husband has done B.Sc (hons) in computing from ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(APIIT) and have a degree awarded by Staffordshire university U.K. ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (APIIT) packed up from here few years ago now my question is that should we include documents regarding APIIT for ACS assessment? (documents including his one year internship letter, his character certificate, his course completion certificate and his medium of instruction certificate)
Include everything if it is relevant - there are guidelines on the ACS site.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

but the thing is that APIIT has closed all their offices and campuses from here and all the certificates are signed by the old faculty with contact nos. and id's which are not in work anymore! what if ACS tries to contact them?
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

i haven't found anything regarding this on ACS site..
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:50 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

i haven't found anything regarding this on ACS site..
I wasn't referring to APIIT specifically - generally there is advice on the ACS site about what you need to include in your application. If APIIT were a genuine institute I'm sure ACS will be aware of them and the current status.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

ok tnku so much old sparkles..!!
Old Mar 15th 2014, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

economy_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

but the thing is that APIIT has closed all their offices and campuses from here and all the certificates are signed by the old faculty with contact nos. and id's which are not in work anymore! what if ACS tries to contact them?
Since the degree was awarded by Staffordshire university U.K. they should be able to verify/validate it. If its not a 4 years bachelor's degree then Masters certificates and other IT certificates like CCNA etc. can be included in assessment. Put every details with proof to make a strong application.