EA Skills Assessment

Old May 25th 2015, 8:23 am
Just Joined

usman ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile EA Skills Assessment

Dear all,

I am planning to apply for the skills assessment at Engineers Australia online portal for the first time, but have some queries.

1- There are two places where the employment documents can be uploaded:

a)Relevant Skilled Employment (CDR Application Only)
b)Relevant Skilled Employment

Where do I have to upload the documents from these options? and whats the difference?

2- Do I have to upload only engineering degree and transcripts or I also have to upload the secondary school / higher secondary school certificates?

Thanks
Old May 27th 2015, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

usmanali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EA Skills Assessment

Dear all,

If anyone is going to apply at EA online portal for skills assessment, kindly help me resolve my queries mentioned above.

BR
Old May 27th 2015, 7:21 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by usmanali
Dear all,

If anyone is going to apply at EA online portal for skills assessment, kindly help me resolve my queries mentioned above.

BR
Are you applying under the CDR route?
Old May 28th 2015, 4:42 am
Just Joined

yes. I have prepared the CDR and gathered my documents.
Old May 28th 2015, 5:59 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

yes. I have prepared the CDR and gathered my documents.
And you're asking if you should upload them to the CDR option or not????
Old May 28th 2015, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Yes. I am confused whether to upload my document in CDR option or in relevant skills assessment option, or I have to upload at both locations.
Old May 28th 2015, 7:04 am

Yes. I am confused whether to upload my document in CDR option or in relevant skills assessment option, or I have to upload at both locations.
You are taking the CDR route for assessment but don't know if you should upload your documents to the CDR option????
Old May 28th 2015, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You are taking the CDR route for assessment but don't know if you should upload your documents to the CDR option????
I'm speechless. Utterly flabbergasted. Poor old.sparkles must be as shell shocked as I am
Old May 28th 2015, 9:30 am
Just Joined

I was talking about the employment documents, not all of the documents. There are 2 options to upload experience certificates in CDR,

1- After Education Section and
2- In Relevant skills assessment

Both have the same interface of uploading experience certificates, due to which I got confused.

Last edited by usmanali; May 28th 2015 at 9:32 am. Reason: Corrections
Old May 29th 2015, 5:02 am
Just Joined

any comments?
Old May 29th 2015, 6:03 am

any comments?
Have you contacted EA to ask them? Most of the assessing bodies are very helpful.

Or upload them to the CDR option as you are applying on the CDR route.
Old May 29th 2015, 6:33 am
Just Joined

Kindly also tell me that for claiming the points of work experience, do I have to select "Relevant Skills Assessment" option or not.
Old May 29th 2015, 6:57 am

Kindly also tell me that for claiming the points of work experience, do I have to select "Relevant Skills Assessment" option or not.
DIBP award points for skilled employment - you do not have to have your experience assessed, but if you do then it needs to meet the criteria set by EA
Old May 31st 2015, 7:19 pm
Ghazi78

Ghazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really nice

Dear Usman,

1) Employment documents are to be uploaded where there is option of entering hours/week as well ... its ofcourse not in education section.
2) For claiming work experience, you do not need to select this option as this entirely depends on DIBP. However, to make your assessment outcome bit fancy, you can select it
3) You need to upload only highest degree you are claiming that maybe bechlors of engineering in ur case i believe ... secondary certificated are not required

Last edited by Ghazi786; May 31st 2015 at 7:23 pm.