Doubt in EOI and ACS Experience

Old Oct 27th 2014, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

LThomson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doubt in EOI and ACS Experience

Hi All,

I have applied for ACS last year and after deducting 2 years from my experience, they have granted 3 Years and 8 months as Skilled. However I am yet to apply for EOI as I did not get 7 in all ielts module. ( have got overall 8, bt 6.5 in writing). I am preparing for my ielts again.

My question is, by december 2014 i will have 3.8 years of acs skilled + from last july till december 2014, 1.5 years experience. Will I be able to claim 5 years of skilled experince in this case, Or do i need to apply for acs again ??

(My acs letter will expire in 2015 july)

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lthomson
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubt in EOI and ACS Experience

Originally Posted by LThomson
Hi All,

I have applied for ACS last year and after deducting 2 years from my experience, they have granted 3 Years and 8 months as Skilled. However I am yet to apply for EOI as I did not get 7 in all ielts module. ( have got overall 8, bt 6.5 in writing). I am preparing for my ielts again.

My question is, by december 2014 i will have 3.8 years of acs skilled + from last july till december 2014, 1.5 years experience. Will I be able to claim 5 years of skilled experince in this case, Or do i need to apply for acs again ??

(My acs letter will expire in 2015 july)

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lthomson
Have you asked for a review of the IELTS score at all - writing is one where the mark can change.

If you are still with the same employer, then I would say you should be okay to count the experience because ACS have already assessed it
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

LThomson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Doubt in EOI and ACS Experience

Thank you old sparkles..

I wrote ielts twice and once given for the review. I felt that review is waste of time and money, it took 6 weeks to receive the review result as same as the test result.

I have changed the employer 3 months back