Current processing times

Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

Originally Posted by ebyron
Thanks for posting the up date!

No movement again .. how disappointing!!!
cant believe there is no movement again is that 5 weeks now, :curse::curse:
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:55 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shellynelly
cant believe there is no movement again is that 5 weeks now, :curse::curse:
I used to get really disheartened every Tuesday when I got that email Its got to be the worst thing ever when it doesn't move. On the plus side tho, I was following it religiously for months then one day decided enough was enough & I wasn't gonna bother anymore. I got an email on 5/12 saying I had a CO & req meds according to the aspc email they were only processing applications dated Jan07 & we applied June07!! Even now it says April07 & we've had our visa now for 3 weeks
Fingers crossed you'll here something soon
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=tawkins1;6084444]I used to get really disheartened every Tuesday

I AM LIKE THAT EVERY TUESDAY I AM SCARED TO LOOK SOME WEEKS BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL FEEL REALLY DOWN AFTER, BUT YOU SAYING ABOUT THE PROCESSING TIMES I NOTICED THE OTHER DAY THAT SOMEONE WHOSE APPLICATION WENT IN 17TH SEPT HAD A CO IN FEB IT ONLY SAYS 16TH NOW FOR PAPER BASED SO PERHAPS WE MIGHT ALL HEAR SOON
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:05 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=shellynelly;6084460]
Originally Posted by tawkins1
I used to get really disheartened every Tuesday

I AM LIKE THAT EVERY TUESDAY I AM SCARED TO LOOK SOME WEEKS BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL FEEL REALLY DOWN AFTER, BUT YOU SAYING ABOUT THE PROCESSING TIMES I NOTICED THE OTHER DAY THAT SOMEONE WHOSE APPLICATION WENT IN 17TH SEPT HAD A CO IN FEB IT ONLY SAYS 16TH NOW FOR PAPER BASED SO PERHAPS WE MIGHT ALL HEAR SOON
When did you apply?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=tawkins1;6084469]

When did you apply?
SEPT BUT IT WAS REC AND FILE NUMBER 2ND OCT
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:21 pm
Living the dream

[QUOTE=shellynelly;6084509]
Originally Posted by tawkins1

SEPT BUT IT WAS REC AND FILE NUMBER 2ND OCT
I think the big rush of August applications have slowed things down a bit
Hopefully once they have been done Sept applications will fly thu Here's hoping for you anway
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

MY OTHER HALF IS FROM ROCHDALE NOT TO FAR FROM YOU IS IT, WE LIVE IN THE WEST MIDS NOW AND WE ARE HEADING TO PERTH ( WELL HOPEFULLY)
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:31 pm
Living the dream

MY OTHER HALF IS FROM ROCHDALE NOT TO FAR FROM YOU IS IT, WE LIVE IN THE WEST MIDS NOW AND WE ARE HEADING TO PERTH ( WELL HOPEFULLY)
No not far at all. We are hoping to go to Perth July/Aug/Sept this year if we can sell the house That's proving to be the hardest bit
As lon as we validate by 10.1.09 we'll be ok
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:29 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just logged on to check our status page, didn't do it this morning and although they've not changed the logging on bit, getting to the page where you put your details in has changed - you've now got to select the visa type from a long list, which threw me a bit at first, but having selected the visa type it takes you to the login page we all love and hate
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
Just logged on to check our status page, didn't do it this morning and although they've not changed the logging on bit, getting to the page where you put your details in has changed - you've now got to select the visa type from a long list, which threw me a bit at first, but having selected the visa type it takes you to the login page we all love and hate
at least you can check yours, those of us still on paper based have nothing!!!
I'm not moaning but even if nothing has changed you know that, where we can't check anything.
Please Mr DIAC send all of us waiting our visas!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Babsw
at least you can check yours, those of us still on paper based have nothing!!!
I'm not moaning but even if nothing has changed you know that, where we can't check anything.
Please Mr DIAC send all of us waiting our visas!!!

After finding out there was an online facility we decided it seemed the easiest option. Any reason why didn't you apply online?

The status page can be as equally frustrating, i've read about quite a lot of people who were granted visa's but their status page never got updated. We may have a status page we can become obsessed about (I am and it's not a good thing!!), but it doesn't mean it can give us anymore information than paper based applicants, it may or it may not, and that's the killer When we applied to the ACS for OH's RPL, we couldn't track anything and i can honestly say that was the most stress free i've felt throughout this whole process. For me the status page has made it more stressful, constantly checking and finding nothings changed.

Think I should create a whinging pom status page thread
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:54 am
MSH
Forum Regular

MSH is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

Hi All

In Jan 08 i was told to Go for My Medics , PCC etc....& was Given a 70 Day Period for Completions ( Which is by 2nd Week of April ) but i have submitted
all the documents by the 18th of March 08!!
Will my CO wait till the 2nd week of April to look into my information or will she process it as & when information is received ?? Visa type MODL 136 BN.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by MSH
Hi All

In Jan 08 i was told to Go for My Medics , PCC etc....& was Given a 70 Day Period for Completions ( Which is by 2nd Week of April ) but i have submitted
all the documents by the 18th of March 08!!
Will my CO wait till the 2nd week of April to look into my information or will she process it as & when information is received ?? Visa type MODL 136 BN.

No idea, although i would've thought that they'd look as soon as they can rather than waiting for the deadline.

Good luck, you're almost there
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:17 pm
MSH
Forum Regular

MSH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mary1967
No idea, although i would've thought that they'd look as soon as they can rather than waiting for the deadline.

Good luck, you're almost there
Thanks....any one in a similar Situation ?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MSH
Thanks....any one in a similar Situation ?
Hi

From reading other threads I think that they usually wait until after the deadline before looking at your file again. There are some people on the October thread whose deadline was a few weeks ago but have still not heard anything.
On the other hand, occasionally, visa grants come really quickly after requesting extra docs so I think it may well be down to your own case officer.

Good luck, hope you hear soon

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.