Current Processing Times

Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:33 am
samosahib

mazharsamo will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Current Processing Times

y the current processing has slow donw. Is there any reason besides being overloaded ...
Mazhar Samo
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Current Processing Times

George you are a star! Every Wednesday I check this thread for my updates.

Slowly but surely creeping along!

Paula
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 3:44 am
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by Downies
George you are a star! Every Wednesday I check this thread for my updates.

Slowly but surely creeping along!

Paula
Hi Paula,

You can actually receive the processing updates from DIMA on your own by sending a blank email (no subject and no body) to:

[email protected]

It's updated every Tuesday.

CHEERS!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:11 am
Cherry's

Melmike will become famous soon enoughMelmike will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by zeny
Hi Paula,

You can actually receive the processing updates from DIMA on your own by sending a blank email (no subject and no body) to:

[email protected]

It's updated every Tuesday.

CHEERS!
Hi all,
Even though the updates are dated Tuesdays, they're in fact updated every Monday and are available late evenings.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited by Melmike; Jun 23rd 2006 at 6:25 am.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 5:09 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Melmike
Hi all,
Even though the updates are dated Tuesdays, they're in fact updated every Monday and are available late evenings.

Cheers,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Which timezone are you in?

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:01 am
Cherry's

Melmike will become famous soon enoughMelmike will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Mike,

Which timezone are you in?

Cheers,

George Lombard

Hi George,
I'm in Singapore, an hour and a half behind Adelaide.

Cheers,
Mike
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:07 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Melmike
Hi George,
I'm in Singapore, an hour and a half behind Adelaide.

Cheers,
Mike

Hi Mike,

No worries, it seems to me that the figures are confirmed on the Monday relative to the Friday cutoff and then made available for us normal mortals from the Tuesday, but I'll be checking late tonight while waiting for the football to start. Sforza Australia :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:55 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Current Processing Times

Has anyone gotten today's update? I've sent an email to ASPC but haven't got the processing reply as yet...Been two hours since I sent it!!Wonder why??
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

DIMA have finally started advertising the allocation to case officer times. As a service to new applicants it occurs to me that we could set up a thread serviced by people receiving acknowledgements (please note that Regions are no longer relevant to allocation dates).

This is what we got today (apologies for the formatting)

The Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is assessing applications lodged on or before the following dates:

Type of Application Priority applications Non-Priority
__________________________________________________ ____________
Onshore (paper based) 20 February 2006 20 February 2006
Onshore e-lodged (online) 23 February 2006 20 February 2006
SIR (paper) 14 March 2006
SIR e-lodged (online) 30 April 2006

Offshore (paper based) 18 December 2005 14 September 2005 to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to 29 December 2005 30 September 2005

Additionally, this information is going to be updated weekly and will be available by sending a blank e-mail to: [email protected]

This is an automated service providing processing information only - all other enquiries should be directed to [email protected] or the particular case officer.
Hello George,

I wonder if you could please advise me how long the processing time is for a working holiday maker visa which would be applied for offshore ie. in the UK.
Thanks in advance.
Lesleym
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:36 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Post June 27, 2006

It finally arrived!! For your weeping, reading pleasure...

ASPC processing mail quotes:

"As of 27th June 2006 the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating
applications lodged on or before the following dates:

ONSHORE - paper based applications: 22 February 2006 (both priority and
non-priority applications)
ONSHORE- e-lodged (online) applications: 27 February 2006 (both priority
and non-priority applications)

SIR - paper based applications: 15 March 2006
SIR - e-lodged (online) applications: 30 April 2006

ONSHORE NEW ZEALAND APPLICATIONS: 22 November 2005

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS (all paper based)
Priority Applications: In the range of 30 January to 10 February 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 27 October to 14 November 2005"

Last edited by sush-jpn; Jun 27th 2006 at 2:39 am.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:40 am
Just Joined

movingoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 27, 2006

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
It finally arrived!! For your weeping, reading pleasure...

ASPC processing mail quotes:

"As of 27th June 2006 the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating

ONSHORE- e-lodged (online) applications: 27 February 2006 (both priority
and non-priority applications)

SIR - e-lodged (online) applications: 30 April 2006

Priority Applications: In the range of 30 January to 10 February 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 27 October to 14 November 2005"
Hi George,

I am on MODL and the acknowledgment date say Jan 11. I know my case officer after I called the DIMIA. I still have not heard anything from the CO. I had sent an email a week earlier and the CO replied "You will be advised the process of your visa application soon."

Does it mean that getting a CO assigned and medicals requested are two different stages ? Is it normal for the CO to be reviewing the case for around 3 weeks and still not communicating ? What should I do ?

Is it okay to send another email to the CO and ask what is going on ?

Mike
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:25 am
Reg. Migration Agent

Originally Posted by movingoz
Hi George,

I am on MODL and the acknowledgment date say Jan 11. I know my case officer after I called the DIMIA. I still have not heard anything from the CO. I had sent an email a week earlier and the CO replied "You will be advised the process of your visa application soon."

Does it mean that getting a CO assigned and medicals requested are two different stages ? Is it normal for the CO to be reviewing the case for around 3 weeks and still not communicating ? What should I do ?

Is it okay to send another email to the CO and ask what is going on ?

Mike
Hi Mike,

Who knows if your case officer is on annual leave or if there are problems with your application? Difficult to know if it's an oversight or normal or a problem. If you've got an agent you should negotiate a strategy with them. All I can say is that 3 weeks is not at all out of the ordinary, and if you've got a case officer then you know that they're being judged by how long it takes to process your application and that any delays would need to be explained. Therefore it's unlikely that they've plain forgotten you.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Jun 28th 2006, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

movingoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mike,

Who knows if your case officer is on annual leave or if there are problems with your application? Difficult to know if it's an oversight or normal or a problem. If you've got an agent you should negotiate a strategy with them. All I can say is that 3 weeks is not at all out of the ordinary, and if you've got a case officer then you know that they're being judged by how long it takes to process your application and that any delays would need to be explained. Therefore it's unlikely that they've plain forgotten you.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks George for your prompt response. No doubt you receive quite a few Five stars on the forum. Maybe my case is not that straight forward.

- this is my second visa application. First time - visa received in yr. 2000 and only went to Australia for a few days to initialise my visa (and the visa has expired last yr.)
- this time around i had added my parents as dependents and later withdrawn them from the application before the CO was assigned
- date of birth of parents do not match with the application which was approved in yr. 2000 (Will they keep my records even though my visa application has expired last yr. and refer to it to this level of detail ?). Had provided a statuatory letter from my parents last time as the exact dates were not known but provided passport copies this time around with changes in D.O.B.
- Sent 1022 form to update as my wife had left her job to enjoy her time before the migration assuming the visa is around the corner :<

How long do you suggest me to wait before communicating again with the CO. What should I do ? Do you think the above mentioned points are good enough to justify the delay - if so, how long more can I easily expect to wait for further communication.

Thanks for your expert comments.

Mike
Old Jun 29th 2006, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool ?!!

Hi George,
Thanks for very useful hint (as usual!)
I was wondering :

- How many days after CO allocation I should expect to be asked to send pcc and meds ? wish to know to get them compeleted in advance.

- Is this scale the same for both low and high risk countries?

Thank you very much,

Last edited by Barbitana; Jun 29th 2006 at 5:13 am.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today's update

As of 4th July 2006 the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating

ONSHORE- e-lodged (online) applications: 2 March 2006 (both priority and

SIR - e-lodged (online) applications: 1 May 2006

Priority Applications: In the range of 3 February to 10 February 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 1 November to 15 November 2005

I really don't know if this "current processing times" thing is of any use to any of us. Certainly isn't for me, anyway. According to this, I should have been allocated a case officer by now. Have I? NO. However, looking at austimeline today, someone who was non-modl who applied in April was granted a visa today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.