Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

confused about my Victoria SS status and my points now

confused about my Victoria SS status and my points now

Old Jul 21st 2010, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: confused about my Victoria SS status and my points now

Originally Posted by khurram
This is not contradicting. If you read the document on DIAC website again, it says, "Applicants with a nominated occupation of Computing Professional (nec), Hospital Pharmacist and Retail Pharmacist, who have already been allocated a case officer, will be contacted directly by their case officer to advise processing arrangements." So these occupations are exceptional cases..
Yes.You seems right.DIAC 've exempted these three trades from priority exemption for CO allocated applicants only.
Because of the same effect,ACS is offering free Re-assessment for Computing Occupations for ASCO TO ANZSCO.In my opinion,most of the computing professions are still on the New SOL(that were previously on MODL/CSL);though with name changed.As if U 're J2EE specialized and now U have some new ANZCO/ASCO on New SOl(that is more relevant to u)
ConclusionIAC seems Most the computing occupations still on New SOL with their names changed.