CITIZENSHIP TEST AND INTERVIEW

Old Mar 13th 2018, 10:26 am
Just Joined

leedsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CITIZENSHIP TEST AND INTERVIEW

Hi All, i recently did my Citizenship test and as you know you have to supply all the documents that you supplied for your application. The guy who checked mine was a bit strange. It took him nearly 20 mins to log on and then couldn't find my application and when he did he refused my Birth Certificate as it was a CERTIFIED Copy !!!!! He also queried if my wife, who was sat next to me, was actually my wife,even though she had her own documents on her and knew one of the other Interviewers. He then said i need a Police Check from UK to verify who i am. He then said i could sit my test then laughed !!!!.
So the crux of it all is that
1 I have been in Oz for 6 Years and never left
2 All previous Police checks for 457 and PR are clean
3 My passport has not been used at all in that time
4 He asked for one because in his words I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!

Passport,Birth Cert, Form 1195,Marriage Cert,Aussie drivers licence ALL supplied
Advice please anyone
Old Mar 14th 2018, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

M0zza is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CITIZENSHIP TEST AND INTERVIEW

I am not sure what your question is or what you want advice on. So they had some queries in the meeting, but then you went ahead with test, have you been asked to send anything else on?
Old Mar 14th 2018, 8:16 am
Just Joined

leedsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CITIZENSHIP TEST AND INTERVIEW

basically he checked my info said he couldn't identify me But allowed me to do the test.
He requested a UK Police check even though i have never left Oz in 6 years. can i use my previous UK check ?