Citizenship Exemptions

Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:38 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough
Default Citizenship Exemptions

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can give me some information. This year I would have been eligible for citizenship, however due to my mother being sick and having numerous operations I returned back to the UK, causing me to be out of Australia for more than a year Jan 2010 - April 2011.

I was wondering is this would be a valid reason for seeking exemtion to be eligible for citizenship this year.

Thanks

Fejao.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

zultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Citizenship Exemptions

No, as far as I have read there is no ministerial waiver from the four year residency period for compassionate reasons.