Citizen by Decent

Old Sep 26th 2016, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Citizen by Decent

Hi All,

Good morning. Hope you are doing well.

I am waiting for my first baby birth this year. I am citizen of Australia and my wife is live in overseas. She did not apply her spouse VISA yet.

In this scenario, I have following queries to apply citizen by decent for my expected baby?
1. Can I apply her citizen by decent from my immi account?
2. As she will be newly born, is there any age obligation to apply?
3. As I know, I have to provide her birth certificate along with my passport, driver licence. Is there any other document required?
4. Is it mandatory to provide travel document like passport of applicant?
5. Her photo to be endorsed by any citizen of Australia other than her parent, but it is mentioned she should be known by endorser for one year. How come its possible, new born to be known for one year?
6. If I apply her citizenship from Australia, Can I receive her certificate from here although she will be in overseas?
7. After getting certificate, can I apply her passport from Australia and what is the procedure?

It will be great help, if you could review my queries and send some reply. Because my baby's birth is due soon

Thanks,
dalam
Old Sep 26th 2016, 11:47 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizen by Decent

Which country is your wife going to give birth in?
Old Sep 27th 2016, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Bangladesh
Old Sep 27th 2016, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis

Run away, it's a trap
Old Jan 10th 2017, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Hope your are doing well.
I want to apply partner VISA 309 for my wife. Can I do it from my on-line account? Or need to create user for my wife

Thanks
Didarul
Old Jan 10th 2017, 1:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dalam
Hi All,

Hope your are doing well.
I want to apply partner VISA 309 for my wife. Can I do it from my on-line account? Or need to create user for my wife

Thanks
Didarul
Did you take any notice of the replies on your other thread?
Old Jan 10th 2017, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Yes I did.
But Feb is very close.. and this is time for preparation. My question was, can I do the application from my account or not or it should be from applicant account?

Thanks anyway.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 4:13 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I did.
But Feb is very close.. and this is time for preparation. My question was, can I do the application from my account or not or it should be from applicant account?

Thanks anyway.
Its your wife's visa, she should be doing the application. You are just the sponsor.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its your wife's visa, she should be doing the application. You are just the sponsor.
Perhaps the original poster's partner isn't confident about doing it by herself? May be worthwhile engaging an agent to ensure everything goes as planned.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 8:16 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by xizzles
Perhaps the original poster's partner isn't confident about doing it by herself? May be worthwhile engaging an agent to ensure everything goes as planned.
The point I am making is that it is HER visa and that is how it should be approached. He can help by all means but he should think of it as her visa, not his. She will need to write HER point of view, HER experience of the relationship, HER reasons for the marriage - and then he adds his as the sponsor.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The point I am making is that it is HER visa and that is how it should be approached. He can help by all means but he should think of it as her visa, not his. She will need to write HER point of view, HER experience of the relationship, HER reasons for the marriage - and then he adds his as the sponsor.
I agree with what you said and obviously share the same thoughts on what you meant, but sometimes, questions like the one posted by the OP do make me sit up and do a double take.... even if it's only in utter befuddlement and disbelief
Old Jan 10th 2017, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Diadarul

You might want to check as I am uncertain. Does the five year bar from applying start from your previous application date or the grant. This will make a big difference. It is a lot of money to risk as I am not sure your fee will be returned if the application is rejected.

I do think you need to run this past an agent, it could be that the child may make a difference and you could apply to have the ban lifted, although I am not aware of this happening from other posters here.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 11:53 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rammygirl
Diadarul

You might want to check as I am uncertain. Does the five year bar from applying start from your previous application date or the grant. This will make a big difference. It is a lot of money to risk as I am not sure your fee will be returned if the application is rejected.

I do think you need to run this past an agent, it could be that the child may make a difference and you could apply to have the ban lifted, although I am not aware of this happening from other posters here.
I think I'm correct in saying its the date of application. I remember discussing it with an agent once. However I would recommend the OP checks that out, just in case my memory is faulty.
Old Jan 15th 2017, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rammygirl
Diadarul

Thanks for your reply.
We have decided to apply from my wife account on Feb.

Last edited by dalam; Jan 15th 2017 at 11:32 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2017, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply.
We have decided to apply from my wife account on Feb.
Hi All,

Thanks for your support. I have a good news to share with you all. My son citizenship has been approved and received citizenship certificate. Now I will apply his Australian passport.

We are planning to apply partner VISA 309/100. Can you please give some idea regarding below queries:

1. Should we need to show our son as migrating family member although he is a Australian citizen?

2. Do we need to mention all family members details of my wife like her parents, siblings in non-migrating dependent family members? Her parents and siblings is not dependent on her

3. Is it make faster if we provide PCC at the time of application?

4. From NOV 2016, PCC from AFP or overseas country may required if requested. Do you think. its better to provide mentioned document at the time of application or will provide after request?

5. Can I be a Authorise person/recipient for my wife application?

Thanks
Didarul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.