Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

CIMA Managerial Qualified & Seeking PR in OZ

CIMA Managerial Qualified & Seeking PR in OZ

Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Smile CIMA Managerial Qualified & Seeking PR in OZ

Hi,

my sister is an accountant by profession and she is looking to migrate to Australia under the VISA sub class of 175, she has the qualification of CIMA up to Managerial level and have 4 years of total Accounts & Finance experiance.

please let me know is this qualifications and experiences are sufficient enough for her to pursue a PR in OZ.

please let me know the assessing body too
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:20 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CIMA Managerial Qualified & Seeking PR in OZ

Incomplete qualifications are usually worth nothing.

Has she got a degree?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Smile Re: CIMA Managerial Qualified & Seeking PR in OZ

NO.. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A DEGREE BUT SHE HAS SOME 4 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE...

SUPPOSE IF HER QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT ENOUGH, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ADVICE ON HER IF SHE DESPERATE TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:51 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peaceboy
NO.. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A DEGREE BUT SHE HAS SOME 4 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE...

SUPPOSE IF HER QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT ENOUGH, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ADVICE ON HER IF SHE DESPERATE TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA.
Finish her CIMA qualification, get her professional level work experience, and work from there. Nothing can be guaranteed but that is probably the best option. And even if she doesn't migrate, it will help her career.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Ive just qualified in my CIMA (waiting for my qual certificate so can pass it to immigration!!). I decided to stay and complete it in england and ive now got an employer to sponsor my move over to oz as a qualified.

As disheartening as it is - my advice would be to pass remaining exams asap as it makes life a hell of a lot easier on the visa front!

Good luck to your sis. x